"Xin chào" meaning "Hello" from Vietnam

thutrangzz

Hi everybody,

The first song that I heard MIKA sings named "Happy ending" at long time ago. I love his voice and this melody. That's all.

Until last month, I was over with my friend, and I heard that song again. That song shows my emotion. Then I heard all MIKA's album. It's amazing. :thumb_yello: I replay replay and replay his songs. I wish I knew about him and his songs sooner.

This is the first time I join to a fan club, especial it's an international club.

I hope I will have nice time with everybody, and have more news about MIKA. ^_^

P/S:

I have a little difficult in English. :(  I hope you understand what I want to say. Thanks.

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Your English is totally understandable and will improve when you are here on a regular base :wink2: . Which Album do you hear or do you listen to all four?

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Your English is totally understandable and will improve when you are here on a regular base :wink2: . Which Album do you hear or do you listen to all four?

I hear all albums. I think "The boy who knew to much" is the most album I loved.