Mika @ Le Zenith in Strasbourg - FRANCE -- 28 May 2016

mari62

Hello Roseline,

I'm ok for the singing part, no problem. I can help doing, but I don't know how you want the crowns exactly... What colour and form exactly ?

Hell Presci ! 

You can do the colour you want and same for the size. It could be nice having crowns in all rainbows colours !  :thumb_yello:

Hey I'm a new member of this group and I wanted to know who of you go to which time to the concert? I'm very exited and happy to see Mika my 2nd time :yes:

Hello !  Nice to meet you! 

I will be at the concert at 17h30 ! It will be my first gig but I will see Mika for the first time next week at the final of the voice ! I'm so happy !  Do you want to take part in our fan action ?  :das:

Hey I'm a new member of this group and I wanted to know who of you go to which time to the concert? I'm very exited and happy to see Mika my 2nd time :yes:

Welcome to MFC! :biggrin2:

About your question, actually i have no clue! :lmfao: i just know my train from paris is leaving some time around 7, and guess it's about 2-3 hours to strasbourg from there? :dunno: and then i still need to find the venue...

Which brings me to my question, does anyone know how to best get to the venue from the station? Bus/underground or something like that?

About your question, actually i have no clue! :lmfao: i just know my train from paris is leaving some time around 7, and guess it's about 2-3 hours to strasbourg from there? :dunno: and then i still need to find the venue...

Which brings me to my question, does anyone know how to best get to the venue from the station? Bus/underground or something like that?

I have the same problem. It seems to me that there's a tram that goes to the venue. during the day I think there won't be problems, but in the night? I don't know until what time trams work.

I have the same problem. It seems to me that there's a tram that goes to the venue. during the day I think there won't be problems, but in the night? I don't know until what time trams work.

Hello,

To go to the Zenith from the train station you have to take the tram A towards "Parc des sports" and get out at the end of the line. I think there is a shuttle between the tram station and the Zenith but you can aslo walk, there is a pedestrian path and it takes about 10 minutes.

Most of the trams work until half past midnight but the hour of the last tram depends on the line you have to take. If you want to be sure, there are timetables on the website of the CTS :wink2:

• Like 3

Hello,

To go to the Zenith from the train station you have to take the tram A towards "Parc des sports" and get out at the end of the line. I think there is a shuttle between the tram station and the Zenith but you can aslo walk, there is a pedestrian path and it takes about 10 minutes.

Most of the trams work until half past midnight but the hour of the last tram depends on the line you have to take. If you want to be sure, there are timetables on the website of the CTS :wink2:

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I want to take part but I don't have time to prepare crowns or hearts :( .

I hope that will not be a problem :teehee:

Hello! Don't worry, it won't necessary. We should have enough for everyone who wants to take part !

• Like 1

Sorry for not coming earlier ; I'm going to Strasbourg with some other fans who will also be in Bercy the night before Strasbourg ; as you have seen on instagram Mika posted few pictures of a red Heart with white M sticker ; and Mika has now chosed this M red Heart as profile picture ; this will be one element of Bercy show so with some other girls we started to print A4 format papers with this Mika's red heart ; our intention is to make people from Strasbourg a little involved into this unique Bercy Show and to keep Mika in his dream a bit longer ; Our intention was to hang them at the begining of the show to welcome him ;

Hope this will not spoil your intentions on other fan actions but we can do of course several actions ; especially that day that will be special after Bercy.

Everyone can print such paper to help ; on our side we hope to bring few hundreds papers to give to others.

Pour celles qui veulent des explications en français surtout n'hésitez pas a poser des questions  

Hello everyone ! 

We have enough hearts for many people, so it will be ok. But we don't have crowns yet. So if you have time, cut this shape in a colored paper and bring it with you ! I will try to do something like 20 or 30 of them, but I will not have time for more. So please, try to do some too ! :bow:  Thank you very much !  :wub2:  :mf_lustslow:

https://media.cdnws.com/_i/6533/6774/1/76/couronne-blue-lagoon.jpeg

I still have one spare seated ticket for Strasbourg, see also the extra ticket thread. Please DM me if you're interested.

As for the fan actions: so we have yellow hearts now, AND red M-hearts, AND crowns?  i'll try to make a few crowns, but don't know if i'll have the time, everything's pretty busy atm, sorry. xD