Mika @ Avoine Zone Groove Festival, FRANCE -- 3rd July 2016

frenchfan84

Hi !!
I'm really happy to say that Mika will perform a show at the Avoine zone groove festival !!!
Avoine is à town next to Saumur but we don't know much about it so stay tuned ;-)

Mika will be performing at the Avoine Zone Groove Festival, taking place on 3rd July! 
Tickets are available soon

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153470063603040/?type=3&theater

Are you going? You can RSVP here:

Edited by mari62
updating with new info

Sorry it will be the 3rd of july ;-)

Thanks, but we've learned not to get too excited over anything until it's announced on his official site or Facebook page. We'll definitely stay tuned for more news on this. :wink2:

yes I know but the festival announced it officially =) and it is close to my house so i know some people who works over there and apparently it have been confirmed =D 

So i only have to wait 'til we will be ale to buy our places =) !

THAT'S GREATTT !!! 

Thank for uploading it in the calendar =) 

I'M SO HAPPY !!!! 

:dance_man:  :dance_man:  :dance_man:

Another date for Another Fan-Tas-Tic day ;-)

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody !

I'm so happy to tell you that now we can buy tickets for this gig =)!!!

here's the link =)

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/idmanif/368223/idtier/78768/idext/manif

I'll know later if i can come I hope see you in there =)

• 3 months later...

I'm really happy to say that i will officially attend to this festival thanks to a high school contest that made me win two tickets for the evening of our choice ( of course i chose the 3rd of july XD) Because i was the first to participante XD

I'm really happy to be so lucky this time and beleived me i really enjoy this chance XD

See u there ;-)

• Like 5

I'm really happy to say that i will officially attend to this festival thanks to a high school contest that made me win two tickets for the evening of our choice ( of course i chose the 3rd of july XD) Because i was the first to participante XD

I'm really happy to be so lucky this time and beleived me i really enjoy this chance XD

See u there ;-)

:thumb_yello: Congratz - so happy for you!  :hug: What a nice reward - now you can celebrate all your exams this spring!   :teehee:  Nothing's better than to do it with a MIKA gig... :fisch:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

Yes definetly but i still have to finish those exams XD less than a week now XD*u can do it Déborah go ahead and rock it for Mika gig as an award XD*

• 2 weeks later...

Hey !

Day -5 before Avoine ! Hope everyone's ready;-)

I hope I'll see you there ;-) Of anyone wants to meet I'll probably have my "M" flag so i should be recognizable XD Plus I won't be alone so... ;-)

See you there ;-)