La voix quebec on 27 March, 2016

Cherub

facebook video

La Voix

Les artistes de #LaVoixTVA ont eu droit à une belle surprise de Pâques en arrivant aux studios Mel’s!

https://www.facebook.com/lavoixtva/videos/954670174628491/

https://youtu.be/Tf70AvwrJu4

I like very much these videos and I made with Elisa a funny pic about them! ;)

post-25071-0-73220900-1459613226_thumb.png

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 4

Is this what you wanted?

LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:17 PM

When I heard Mika would be on La Voix, I knew I had to be there... So I bought a ticket, realizing only after it would be on Easter Sunday.

Easter plans work great and so I went to Mel's studio last night.

After some waiting, we were let in the studio. Always amazed me how tiny they are!

We wait more, got instructions from the crowd host and then, we got the cue the show was about to start.

I was on the sideways so I could see a bit of the background... And there he was. Long shiny silhouette. It never fails... HE WAS THERE FOR REAL!

Jump on stage with a bang (and carefully bending not to hit his head on top of the mouth)

The setting was brilliant and it was obvious he was really enjoying performing with the contestants. Giving them encouragements when necessary.

Mideay through, I realized I was back to the same exact place where I first saw him live: when he performed at Star Académie in 2012. And then it hit me again: we had certainly changed a lot in those 4 years. He's so more confident in these situations. His performance was totally flawless...

Then he was gone... And Soran sang Elle me dit. I love this kid and I was SO glad someone was finally sang Mika at La Voix. Loved his performance, although he didn't make it to the next round (competition was fierce in this group!)

Even the girl I can't stand usually didn't get so much on my nerves! Must be the Mika effect ;)

After 3.5 hours standing, my back and feet were so sored that I went straight back home without even trying to figure out if Mika was still inside... But it wasn't necessary, my eveninh was already perfect!

Christine, tomomi, mari62 and 8 others like this Like This

Catherine

Edited by buttonslovesu

OFFICIAL YouTube ( HD )

Mika et les 12 finalistes de la soirée interprètent

«J’ai pas envie», «Boom boom boom» «Grace Kelly» et «Relax, Take It Easy» aux Quarts de finale de La Voix

• Like 2