Hey from France ! :)

Manon.Potter

Hello everyone,

It's actually been quite a while since I have this account, but I've never posted something.

I'm Manon, I'm 17, and from France.

I'm a very shy girl (I hate that) and I'm a bit scared to write this, I don't know why.

It's been about 2 years that I like Mika.

I really would like to meet new people, because i don't know anyone who likes Mika irl :)

I saw him 2 times, in Nancy and in Strasbourg last week, and it was probably the 2 most amazing night of my life :)

Sorry for my English :) bye !

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to MFC Manon!

There's nothing to be afraid of, every body's nice here :hug:

You're really lucky to have seen him in Strasbourg, the show seemed to be amazing from what I've read!

You can share your experience on the topics for these concerts if you want to

I'm also 17 and like you I don't know any fans irl, that's why this forum rocks :thumb_yello:

Hope you'll have fun with us !

Hello Manon !

I'm french too, i'm almost 17 (september) and i'm part of the mfc since 2014 if i remember Well XD*old memory XD*

I'm really happy that you introduced yourself 'cause i know that when you're shy that's not easy XD

There's nothing to be afraid of indeed XD even in chat when there's many people that's really funny ;-)

Hope that i'll have the occasion to get to know you ;-)

Welcome here and enjoy your time here ;-)

Hello everyone,

It's actually been quite a while since I have this account, but I've never posted something.

I'm Manon, I'm 17, and from France.

I'm a very shy girl (I hate that) and I'm a bit scared to write this, I don't know why.

It's been about 2 years that I like Mika.

I really would like to meet new people, because i don't know anyone who likes Mika irl :)

I saw him 2 times, in Nancy and in Strasbourg last week, and it was probably the 2 most amazing night of my life :)

Sorry for my English :) bye !

Hey Manon, welcome :D

I know the feeling!! I'm shy too and when I wrote my introduction I was very nervous  :rolleyes:

You can make many friends here and of course share your passions! Hope you're gonna like it  :hug:  

Hi ! Well,it seems we have things in common ! I'm a French 17YO girl too and also quite shy ;) I started to really appreciate Mika one year ago approximately and last week was my first gig in Grenoble. It was just amazing ! I'd like to know other Mika fans so I hope this website will help me ;)

• 2 weeks later...