2019 - Mika @ Razzmatazz Barcelona, SPAIN, 12 Nov

mellody

4 hours ago, Saida Melgar said:

Hello! 

I just bought flights and tickets and coming here! I am up to flashmob and I am professional dance teacher, so happily willing to help with it if we want to do it! 

I'll be there!  :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.timeout.cat/barcelona/ca/musica/festival-millenni-21-mika

Time Out

image.jpg

Time Out diu

El britànic d'origen libanès Mika portarà el seu pop de colors a Barcelona per presentar el seu cinquè disc, 'My name is Michael Holbrook' (2019), que ha publicat després de 4 anys de silenci discogràfic. En aquest cas, l'intèrpret del hit mundial 'Grace Kelly', que va aparèixer al seu primer disc, 'Life in Cartoon Motion' (2007), ha trobat inspiració en els anys 90 i en George Michael, entre d'altres.

Lloc de la ubicació
Razzmatazz
Web del lloc www.salarazzmatazz.com
Telèfon de la ubicació 93 272 09 10
Adreça Almogàvers, 122
Sant Martí
Barcelona
Edited by Mikasister

27 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika has sent a message video to the spanish fans talking about the coming two shows in Spain but I dont know how to post it here.:dunno:

You need help from someone more technical than me

1 hour ago, Saida Melgar said:

Yeah ment that

Hello! to all the fans in Spain, I'm dying to play for you in November in Barcelona and Madrid, if you don't have the tickets yet,  make sure you buy them. You can find it all in mikasounds. com. See you later. :wink2:

If someone who comes to this gig wants to do a fan action, we would like to collaborate. Some of us have already prepared some things and banners that we will distribute in the queue. More instructions there. Thank you!!

Hi everyone! I am traveling to Barcelona just to see this concert and I have a question, what time do people start queuing outside this venue? I don't necessarily want to be in the front but a spot where i could clearly see mika would be great!

43 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hi everyone! I am traveling to Barcelona just to see this concert and I have a question, what time do people start queuing outside this venue? I don't necessarily want to be in the front but a spot where i could clearly see mika would be great!

Hello I have a same.. from previous years people has started to que even in day before... And in early mornings there will be people already. I'm flying from England and my plane won't be in Barcelona before midday so I won't be there early, so slightly concerned that won't get good spot 🥺🥺

5 hours ago, Paul said:

4 hours ago, Saida Melgar said:

Hello I have a same.. from previous years people has started to que even in day before... And in early mornings there will be people already. I'm flying from England and my plane won't be in Barcelona before midday so I won't be there early, so slightly concerned that won't get good spot 🥺🥺

I've been twice in Razzamatazz seeing Mika and I went there at 11 am but maybe I will be there early this time. There's no problem to get in in this place because security brings people into groups of 10 into the venue.

69123408_10156825592063040_3432256585554

2 hrs · 

¿MIKA tiene ganas de veros a todos! Subid un vídeo cantando alguna de las canciones de MIKA a vuestro Instagram Stories poniendo #FMillenni y Festival Mil·lenni y podéis ganar un Meet & Greet doble. Tenéis hasta el 8 de noviembre para concursar!
¡Hasta pronto!

74165809_10157041145763040_2620804003390291968_n.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, Saida Melgar said:

I've only seen overnight-queues in Italy and France so far, but not in Spain. Last time I went to Madrid and it was really relaxed and iirc the queue only started in the late morning and only with few people. I wouldn't worry too much about the queue. :wink2:

5 hours ago, Statue_of_Liberty said:

I've only seen overnight-queues in Italy and France so far, but not in Spain. Last time I went to Madrid and it was really relaxed and iirc the queue only started in the late morning and only with few people. I wouldn't worry too much about the queue. :wink2:

Oh yeah there was over night in Holland. And yeah I was in Madrid too in heaven tour, we got there like half day because of the flights and there was already people.

Three days left to meet my old Mika friends, some MCers and my new friends and of course Mika after three long years. here we go again, gilrs!!!  :excite:

Btw, it's also cold in Barcelona. Forecast says temperatures drop next week and  Tuesday will be the lowest. So. wrap up warm. And Madrid is even colder. 
smilie_wet_059.gif