Mika's new album question

animeboy892

I have yet to pre-order Mika's new album My Name is Michael Holbrook and my question is there going to be a multi disc version? I looked on Amazon and it led me to believe that there might be, because the listing said "1-disc Version.” I also was wondering if I should order it from the link on his site or just order it from Amazon as it's cheaper on Amazon. If there isn't a difference between the two I'll just get it from Amazon.

42 minutes ago, animeboy892 said:

I have yet to pre-order Mika's new album My Name is Michael Holbrook and my question is there going to be a multi disc version? I looked on Amazon and it led me to believe that there might be, because the listing said "1-disc Version.” I also was wondering if I should order it from the link on his site or just order it from Amazon as it's cheaper on Amazon. If there isn't a difference between the two I'll just get it from Amazon.

I´m also wondering if there will be a Deluxe version or not. Still waiting before ordering more but I already orderes the Vinyl from Mikasounds.com

He recorded a "live album" at the 2nd NY gig, so maybe that could be the 2-disc-version? :dunno: 

There'll be a Japanese version with Sound of an Orchestra and It's my House as Bonus tracks, but that's all we know for sure so far, anything else is just speculation.

Also I *think* that it should be the same version on Amazon and on Mika's website (just that you'll probably get the Amazon one faster :mf_rosetinted:) - usually they state it clearly if it's a deluxe version with bonus tracks, and I also saw nothing like that so far.

Btw, we're talking about the new album here:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody in the album there isn't the song "It's my house" :emot-sad: why is a beautiful song...

It's My House and Sound Of An Orchestra were made for the shows, not specifically for the album, so they might be included on other countries editions as deluxe for example :wink2:

• Like 2