Help wedding proposal

Gilbs

Hello, my girlfriend is addicted to mika since she is 11 years old (now she is 23) she even have a tattoo of the lollipop girl on her leg 🙂

I'm taking her to mika concert in rome. 

It will be the first time she sees him live!!!!!!(Because he never been in our country)

I want to propose her at the concert and I was wondering if there is a way some way to meet him/ to get a video from him/to get on the stage/ anything)?????

Thank you for any help of all kind!! 

You can also contact me by email: 

Gilbs224@gmail.com 

Thank you, 

Gil.

We don't have a way of contacting Mika atm - his mail address is no longer active - and in any case it is highly unlikely that we can request something special for one fan, however we might want to.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to MFC. 

It’s very sweet that you want to so something like this for your girlfriend. 

It’s usually possible to meet Mika after a show, just by waiting at the artist entrance for a while afterward. 

I guess you want something more special though. I‘m not sure about getting a message or on stage. Mika gets a lot of requests like this and he just can’t do this for everyone. I’ll pass your request on to his team though and we‘ll see. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hi and welcome to MFC. 

It’s usually possible to meet Mika after a show, just by waiting at the artist entrance for a while afterward. 

I guess you want something more special though. I‘m not sure about getting a message or on stage. Mika gets a lot of requests like this and he just can’t do this for everyone. I’ll pass your request on to his team though and we‘ll see. 

Thank you very much for the answer. 

I hope i would get a positive answer hahaha.

Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hi and welcome to MFC. 

Back in 2010 at the gig in Munich, Leator and Sasje wanted the same. They've been fans since 2007 and Mika knows them - also John was still the tour manager. Iirc they got a special autograph by Mika with congratulations, and they met him when he came out after the show, along with everyone else. But Mika didn't want to allow anything on stage / during the show for it, so I wouldn't hope for that.

Though who knows, it's 9 years later now, many things have changed... :dunno:

• Like 1