What Mika songs make you cry?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a lot of songs I really cried on when I was younger and didn't know music had such power. Now, I'm better for controlling my feelings, so at "worst" I feel emotionnal. 

Any Other World made me cry more than once when I was 13-15 years old. It was therapeutic for me, who didn't authorize myself to cry for various idiotic reasons, so I felt better after. I related a lot with the lyrics, it got me everytime and still moves me today.  

There's Hurts. It remembers me this girl I met in high school, I really thought she was one of my best friends, until she rejected me, not before criticize me again and again, basically, for something I couldn't make anything against : my autism. It took me months for feeling better about it. Hurts is so much a word by word account of what I felt it still moves me, I obviously couldn't react in another way when I heard it the first times. 

Happy Ending, Porcelain, I see you, Blue (in symphonic especially)  and Heroes made me cry or at least, feel emotionnal for the most recent songs, but not because I related, only because of the beauty. I especially thinks of the orchestra version of Heroes. I had tears in my eyes the first time I heard Happy Ending A Capella. The beauty of those moments I wasn't prepared to live... 

• Like 2