REPORTS

PICS

VIDEOS

PRESS

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1

First post in here. 

My first concert of his. I’ve been a fan since day one. What a concert! I want to go again 😂 

I have put all videos on my Facebook profile (it’s public)  https://m.facebook.com/simeon.folkestone/albums/10158751826108306/?ref=bookmarks (I hope it’s alright) If you want to add me on there, please message me to let me know you’re from here, as I never add people I don’t know on there, but I believe you guys as being genuine 💜

What I found phenomenally outstanding is how he asked the whole stadium to be quiet and he sang acapella Happy Ending. Which I have submitted to you. 

I loved it. Loved the idea of the rainbow. Loved the remix of Love Today and the thumping bass of it. It triggered things I haven’t had triggered in a while hahaha. Reminds me of how one feels when one listens to Donna Summer’s I feel love. 

I got the “mosh pit” tickets and I was so lucky as he was so close to me. And for €35 ticket it was more than worth it 😂 

I wish it was longer 😂 

• Like 4

PRESS

Corriere Adriatico.it

Mika, esplosione di energia e colori Il Revelation Tour incanta Ancona

Mercoledì 27 Novembre 2019

ANCONA - Dopo il debutto di Torino, il “Revelation Tour” di Mika fa tappa ad Ancona. Il PalaPrometeo ieri sera ha accolto l’artista con grande calore ed entusiasmo. Il boato degli oltre tremila ha dato il via a uno spettacolo in cui la staticità delle strutture in acciaio è stata fatta a pezzi dall’uragano con i boccoli in testa. Esplosivo come non mai, Mika si è fatto pervadere dall’energia del suo pubblico, e lo ha ripagato con una performance di assoluto livello. I brani dell’ultimo disco sono stati ben miscelati con i successi che l’hanno reso noto in tutto il mondo. 

Un setting del tutto nuovo, con una scenografia che riesce a rendere intimo anche un palasport. Sembrava di stare dentro un’immensa installazione d’arte, con illustrazioni e foto sospese in aria. Al centro lui, il folletto del pop, elegante e casual allo stesso tempo. Con quel carisma fatto di energia travolgente e delicatezza. Un perfetto equilibrio emerso nello spettacolo che ha saputo alternare le hit più ballabili e irresistibili alle ballads. Mika è un istrione senza mai esagerare. Uno di quegli artisti che può andar bene per tutte le stagioni.

Mika è il suo concerto e il suo concerto è Mika. Fusi in una simbiosi di colori ed emozioni. Per tutto lo spettacolo l’artista ha cercato il contatto con il pubblico, perché è anche da lì che gli arriva quella straordinaria botta di adrenalina che l’ha fatto saltare e correre per due ore di seguito. Più che un frontman un vero performer, che ha saputo dare un significato vero al termine “entertainment”

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika, explosion of energy and colors The Revelation Tour enchants Ancona

Mika on the stage of the PalaPrometeo of Ancona

ANCONA - After the Turin debut, Mika's "Revelation Tour" makes a stop in Ancona. The PalaPrometeo last night welcomed the artist with great warmth and enthusiasm. The roar of the over three thousand gave way to a show in which the static nature of the steel structures was torn to pieces by the hurricane with the ringlets on its head. Explosive like never before, Mika became pervaded by the energy of his audience, and he repaid him with an absolute level performance. The tracks on the last record were well mixed with the successes that made it known all over the world.

A completely new setting, with a setting that manages to make even a sports hall intimate. It was like being inside an immense art installation, with illustrations and photos suspended in the air. At the center he, the elf of pop, elegant and casual at the same time. With that charisma made of overwhelming energy and delicacy. A perfect balance emerged in the show that was able to alternate the most danceable and irresistible hits with ballads. Mika is a histrion without exaggerating. One of those artists that can work well for all seasons.

Mika is his concert and his concert is Mika. Fused in a symbiosis of colors and emotions. Throughout the show the artist sought contact with the public, because it is also from there that he receives the extraordinary adrenaline rush that made him jump and run for two hours at a time. More than a frontman, a true performer, who was able to give a true meaning to the term "entertainment"

4888331_2234_giuseppina_marinelli_.jpg.17ec5cefffac9dbf97ca4c96fce65869.jpg

• Like 3

Just wondering, do we have a translation somewhere already of the things he says in the recordings at the beginning and between colour changes at the new show? As it's either in French or Italian, I can't understand much of it, and I suppose in Brussels we're gonna get the French version as well.

I think in the purple transition he says something about fear and death... in the orange one he talks about red and warmth... but why is it an orange transition then, and not a red one? I didn't watch the whole show, no time for that yet, maybe it'd get clearer if I did... but a translation would be very much appreciated, so I can understand at least the prerecorded parts at the next gigs. ;)

• Like 1

PRESS

Centro Pagina.it

Colori, ricordi personali e grandi successi. Mika conquista Ancona con il suo "Revelation Tour"

Micol Sara Misiti
-27 novembre 2019

Dopo il debutto a Torino, l'artista internazionale è salito sul palco del PalaPrometeo senza risparmiarsi: per due ore ha ballato, saltato e cantato tra il pubblico, raccontando alcuni aneddoti della sua vita

ANCONA – Un concerto di due ore tra musica, immagini e ricordi personali. Dopo il debutto a Torino del Revelation Tour, Mika ha conquistato tutti ieri sera (26 novembre) al PalaPrometeo con uno show coloratissimo, incentrato soprattutto sulla sua musica. Immancabili durante il live le grandi hit del cantante, da Relax (Take It Easy) a Grace Kelly, passando per Tiny Love e Love Today, ma anche i suoi più grandi successi (Stardust, Happy Ending, Domani, Underwater) e le nuove canzoni presenti nel suo ultimo album “My Name Is Michael Holbrook“, a cominciare dal singolo Ice Cream.

Come apripista del concerto, intorno alle 20.30, è salito sul palco Wrongonyou, pseudonimo di Marco Zitelli, giovane musicista romano. Dopodiché, alle 21.30, è iniziato lo show, prodotto in Italia da Barley Arts, e pensato in ogni minimo dettaglio. Come ha detto l’artista: «L’ho cambiato ben quattro volte consapevole che questo tour doveva essere diverso dagli altri realizzati fino ad oggi. E quindi ho disegnato un set molto bello, ricorda un’immensa installazione d’arte, grandi illustrazioni e foto sospese nell’aria. Il palco è tutto proteso verso il pubblico, e mi lancia in una dimensione quasi onirica e intima». Sul palco con lui una super band di quattro grandi musicisti: Timothy Van Der Kuil (chitarra), Max Taylor (basso), Wouter Van Tornnhout (batteria), Mitchell Yoshida (pianoforte).

La scenografia è un tributo ai suoi genitori. Sul palco non ci sono i maxischermi, ma sette strisce di colore con le immagini del padre e della madre, l’illustrazione di un King Kong e la sagoma di un David di Michelangelo. Lo show è iniziato con la voce fuori campo dell’artista che ha raccontato dell’incontro di suo padre e sua madre, «il mio Adamo e la mia Eva», della loro luna di miele in Volkswagen e della sua nascita, ma durante lo spettacolo l’artista ha parlato anche di alcuni episodi della sua vita, ad esempio quando a Londra, di notte, con il pensiero rivolto a una donna che si prostituiva, scrisse «Love today».

Sul palco Mika non si risparmia: balla, salta e ricerca il contatto con il pubblico. Scende e canta tra la folla e a metà concerto suona un pianoforte luminoso posto su una piattaforma che sale in alto fino a diversi metri di altezza, in modo che tutti lo possano vedere. «Sono già stato ad Ancona per la strada», ha detto ad un certo punto il cantante che ha ricordato il mini concerto a sorpresa nella centralissima piazza Roma del 16 ottobre, quando aveva cantato alcuni dei suoi più grandi successi accompagnato dalla chitarra del musicista filottranese Lorenzo Carancini. Per ricordare quel momento, Mika ha cantato nuovamente per alcuni minuti, accompagnato solo dalla chitarra, sul palco del PalaPrometeo.

Dopo circa due ore di spettacolo è terminato lo show di un tour che è già un evento: mai nessuna star della musica internazionale del suo calibro è stata protagonista di una tournée di 12 date nei palasport italiani. Dopo Torino e Ancona, questa sera Mika sarà a Roma (Palazzo dello Sport) e venerdì a Bologna (Unipol Arena).
Live da record in Italia per il suo “Revelation Tour”.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Colors, personal memories and great successes. Mika conquers Ancona with his "Revelation Tour"

After his debut in Turin, the international artist took to the stage of PalaPrometeo without sparing himself: for two hours he danced, jumped and sang in the audience, telling some anecdotes of his life

ANCONA - A two-hour concert of music, images and personal memories. After the Turin debut of the Revelation Tour, Mika conquered everyone last night (November 26th) at the PalaPrometeo with a colorful show, focused above all on his music. Inevitable during the live the great hits of the singer, from Relax (Take It Easy) to Grace Kelly, passing by Tiny Love and Love Today, but also his greatest hits (Stardust, Happy Ending, Domani, Underwater) and the new songs featured in his latest album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook", starting with the single Ice Cream.

As a forerunner of the concert, around 8.30 pm, Wrongonyou, the pseudonym of Marco Zitelli, a young Roman musician, took the stage. After that, at 9.30 pm, the show began, produced in Italy by Barley Arts, and designed in every detail. As the artist said: "I changed it four times knowing that this tour had to be different from the others made to date. And so I designed a very beautiful set, reminiscent of an immense art installation, large illustrations and photos suspended in the air. The stage is all leaning towards the public, and launches me into an almost dreamlike and intimate dimension ". On stage with him a super band of four great musicians: Timothy Van Der Kuil (guitar), Max Taylor (bass), Wouter Van Tornnhout (drums), Mitchell Yoshida (piano).

Set design is a tribute to his parents. On the stage there are no giant screens, but seven strips of color with images of the father and mother, an illustration of a King Kong and the silhouette of a David by Michelangelo. The show began with the voice of the artist who told of his father and mother's meeting, "my Adam and my Eve", of their honeymoon in Volkswagen and its birth, but during the show the artist also spoke of some episodes of his life, for example when in London, at night, with the thought turned to a woman who prostituted herself, she wrote «Love today».

On stage Mika does not spare himself: he dances, jumps and searches for contact with the public. He goes down and sings in the crowd and in the middle of the concert he plays a bright piano placed on a platform that rises up to several meters high, so that everyone can see it. "I've already been to Ancona on the street," the singer who recalled the mini surprise concert in the central Piazza Roma on October 16th said at one point, when he had sung some of his greatest hits accompanied by the guitar of the Filottrano musician Lorenzo Carancini. To remember that moment, Mika sang again for a few minutes, accompanied only by the guitar, on the PalaPrometeo stage.

After about two hours of the show the show of a tour that is already an event has ended: never any international music star of his caliber has been the protagonist of a tour of 12 dates in the Italian sports halls. After Turin and Ancona, this evening Mika will be in Rome (Palazzo dello Sport) and Friday in Bologna (Unipol Arena).
Record-breaking live in Italy for his "Revelation Tour".

• Like 1

Facebook

:uk: google translator

Spoiler

I wanted to thank #Mika personally for two reasons: the first is for having given my citizens an exciting and spontaneous concert a few weeks ago in the piazza in Ancona.
The second reason is because I'm really happy that he chose Ancona as the second stop on his tour.
Thanks on behalf of everyone!

78172056_1428772213966388_2493849705037955072_n.thumb.jpg.1f5700fa312389e21b60cc35658c5c02.jpg

• Like 1

PRESS

Tutto Rock.com

MIKA "Revelation Tour" - Live @ Pala Prometeo, Ancona 26-11-2019
by tuttorock 28 Novembre 2019

Questa sera ad Ancona arriva il colorato e festoso “circus” di Mika, artista inglese di origini libanesi che ha deciso di girare tutta l’Italia in 12 date per presentare il suo nuovo lavoro “My name is Michael Holbrook”, ritorno sulle scene con un album intimo e coinvolgente tutto giocato a carte scoperte coi fan ed il pubblico. In realtà dovremmo dire “ritorna”: infatti abbiamo avuto il piacere di una mini performance a sorpresa il 16 ottobre in piazza Roma accompagnato dal chitarrista Filottranese Lorenzo Carancini (prossimamente in Tour con Vinny Appice ex Sabbath) in Grace Kelly, Stardust, Tomorrow ed addirittura un commovente omaggio a Lucio Dalla con “Piazza Grande”. Holbrook ha avuto modo di visitare ed apprezzare appieno le atmosfere ed i luoghi della città.

Mika trasforma per una sera il Palaprometeo in un teatro di Broadway, elaborata la scenografia piena di oggetti (un grosso gorilla con al collo la scritta “Tiny Love”, una sagoma del David, una luna piangente e niente maxischermi) su cui campeggiano un grande arcobaleno e le foto dei genitori: il cantante inglese ci racconta la sua infanzia in una breve introduzione prima che l’energia esploda con la prima canzone “Ice Cream”, intro degno di un vero e proprio musical. Filo conduttore di tutta la serata l’intensità e la genuinità del continuo cercare il pubblico fino addirittura a scendere nel parterre per ballare e cantare intorno al palco con tutti i fan in delirio. La volontà ed il piacere di conversare tra i brani con gli Anconetani in un italiano davvero impeccabile, riuscendo a scaldare i cuori marchighiani non certo famosi per il “lasciarsi andare facilmente”.

Una voce davvero inconfondibile capace di acuti penetranti così come di una potenza sonora in grado di riempire l’intero palazzetto senza ausilio di amplificazione con le note di “Happy Ending” ottenendo il silenzio stupefatto del pubblico. Tutti i colori del sentimento umano si susseguono tra i brani: il verde di “Dear Jelaousy”, il rosa di “Origin of Love” (cantata sul palco in compagnia di due fan scatenate), il viola di “Tiny Love”, il blu di “Underwater”, l’arancio di “Love Today”, l’oro di “We are golden”, il bianco abbagliante prima che il parterre sia invaso da enormi palloni colorati per “Grace Kelly”. Infine dal pianoforte a coda esplode il rosso di un enorme cuore per il reprise di “Tiny Love” e l’invito con cui Mika saluta i suoi fan prima di congedarsi: “prima che partiamo, dobbiamo farci una promessa: we’re gonna Stay High!”.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

MIKA "Revelation Tour" - Live @ Pala Prometeo, Ancocona

Tonight in Ancona comes the colorful and festive "circus" by Mika, an English artist of Lebanese origin who has decided to travel all over Italy on 12 dates to present his new work "My name is Michael Holbrook", back on the scene with an intimate and engaging album all played on cards uncovered with fans and the public.

In reality we should say "come back": in fact we had the pleasure of a mini surprise performance on October 16 in Piazza Roma accompanied by the guitarist Filottranese Lorenzo Carancini (soon on Tour with Vinny Appice ex Sabbath) in Grace Kelly, Stardust, Tomorrow and even a moving tribute to Lucio Dalla with "Piazza Grande". Holbrook has had the opportunity to visit and fully appreciate the atmospheres and places of the city.

Mika turns Palaprometeo into a Broadway theater for one night, the elaborate scenery full of objects (a big gorilla with the words "Tiny Love" around its neck, a silhouette of David, a weeping moon and no maxi-screens) on which stand a large rainbow and photos of the parents: the English singer tells us about his childhood in a brief introduction before the energy explodes with the first song "Ice Cream", intro worthy of a true and own musical.

The underlying theme of the whole evening is the intensity and genuineness of the continuous search for the public, even going down to the parterre to dance and sing around the stage with all the delirious fans. The willingness and the pleasure of conversing between the songs with the Anconetans in a truly impeccable Italian, managing to warm up the not very famous Marches' hearts for the "letting go easily".

A truly unmistakable voice capable of penetrating treble as well as a sound power able to fill the entire building without amplification aid with the notes of "Happy Ending" obtaining the astonished silence of the audience.  All the colors of human sentiment follow one another between the songs: the green of "Dear Jelaousy", the pink of "Origin of Love" (sung on stage in the company of two wild fans), the purple of "Tiny Love", the blue of "Underwater", the orange of "Love Today", the gold of "We are golden", the dazzling white before the parterre is invaded by huge colored balloons for "Grace Kelly". Finally from the grand piano the red of a huge heart explodes for the reprise of "Tiny Love" and the invitation with which Mika greets his fans before taking leave: "before we leave, we must make a promise: we're gonna stay High! ".

📸Large PICS

Spoiler

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-119.thumb.jpg.f82fec2a7fb8ac18be41ce4bc1a4b1a4.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-130.thumb.jpg.fbc090106b269b739ee86d7ec0e0a5d0.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-104.thumb.jpg.8b8e4dc0c6320e05370765ffaf551081.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-101.thumb.jpg.a06ae045d66e79fa041d9fd1b604a6b6.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-099.thumb.jpg.0fae732975b3e9f40e35fa8dca7c7d13.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-078.thumb.jpg.fa5270677f1e1d5ab0f97a6da4ea2e68.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-120.thumb.jpg.d157091dcc3ab5f4167ff0157c9c60d1.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-122.thumb.jpg.388c63830f00d0a65c669f5c37941c27.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-126.thumb.jpg.6f0411f86e928a67678ae6e813eecb0d.jpg

MIKA-REVELATION-ANCONA-2019-129.thumb.jpg.027319690cac11945e5fdc36efcc47c5.jpg