CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ The Masonic, San Francisco (CA), USA, 13 Apr

mellody

28 minutes ago, skiwi said:

Help!!!

For the pre_sales tickets, do I need to go to Mikasounds  / Shows to book them???

For the moment I only have an error message 😣

The link on mikasounds.com should work

• Like 1

Hi! I just purchased two general admission/floor tickets to his show in April 2020. I just attended my first Mika show ever in September 2019 at The Fillmore in SF. It was awesome and so much fun. I was kinda stuck in the middle of the crowd to the right hand side behind a really tall guy. I still had a blast, but would love to stand with other Mika fans who like dancing for this April show. Hopefully I can get there early to stand in line to get to the front or wherever other big fans are meeting :)  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

6a0fdc90-e776-426d-8924-64a0c9388d92.thumb.png.4571e52f6c0b240d8fe96c56a880ce77.png

Survey Monkey.com

2020 LGBTQ Best of the Bay The Besties Bay Area Reporter's Readers' Survey

INTRODUCTION

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey by the Bay Area Reporter. Your opinions are important to us. For this tenth annual readers' poll we're including nominees for each category, along with a write-in designation. This year's nominees are a mix of previous winners, runners-up from last year, and new entries.

The survey should only take 10-15 minutes. Your identity and answers are completely confidential and will not be sold, and will be used to contact winners of a random drawing for several valuable prizes. You must complete at least 75 percent of the survey to qualify for the prize drawings. Entrants will be enrolled to receive the BAR email newsletter, which can be unsubscribed any time. One survey per person/email is allowed and must be submitted by midnight (Pacific Time) March 4, 2020.

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact our office at (415) 861-5019.

This year's prizes are:
YOU COULD WIN ONE OF SEVERAL VALUABLE PRIZES JUST FOR VOTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE PLACES, PEOPLE AND THINGS TO DO IN SAN FRANCISCO AND THE BAY AREA.

GRAND PRIZE:
LA PRIDE 2020 (VIP Weekend Passes) JUNE 12-14

SECOND PLACE:
Pair of Tickets to see Opera Paralelle's HARVEY MILK
(May 15-17 at Blue Shield of California theatre at YBCA)

THIRD PLACE:
:mika1: Pair of tickets to see MIKA at the Masonic on April 13

4th-10TH PLACE:
I GOT YOU BABE: The Best of Sonny & Cher
5-CD SET OF THE SONNY & CHER COMEDY HOUR
(Never released before)

Bay Area Reporter staff are not eligible for prize drawings. Prize winners and results of The Besties will be published in our 49th Anniversary issue on April 2, 2020.

Survey results will be published in the April 2, 2020 issue of the BAR. 

REGISTER TO START SURVEY (All information will be kept confidential)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/besties2020

• 3 weeks later...

MIKA - Cancelled - The Masonic

https://sfmasonic.com/event/mika/

masonic.thumb.png.24d6c0996dcd4bad7f7fc502797d3e75.png

Due to circumstances outside of our control, we regret to inform you that MIKA on April 13th has been cancelled.

Refunds can be obtained at original point of purchase. 

For more information, please visit:

https://livemu.sc/2vQAUhc

What happens if my event is canceled?

If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.

1. You will be notified that the event is canceled
  2. Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase
  3. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days.   If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster. 

• mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ The Masonic, San Francisco (CA), USA, 13 Apr
  • 1 year later...