CANCELLED: 2020 Mika @ The Fillmore, Miami Beach USA, 30 April

silver

It depends on the city. Speaking about big venues with the big stage, Do you want to be on the very central part of the stage, which holds like 20 people, or you don’t mind to be also on the catwalk? 
Some fans want to be central, so if the central part of the barrier is full, they will go for 2nd row, while others will go for the barrier on the catwalk 

anyway, in some cities 7 AM is really early and you would be the first one (or with very few people) for some hours. For example at the first NYC date last year I arrived at 2 PM and we were no more than 10 people. 
In other ones (I mean some dates in France and Italy with many hardcore fans) at 7 AM there were already like 50 fans queuing 

I just noticed that you are talking about the Miami date, and I would say that I think it’s really unlikely to have people starting queuing in the early morning in this location 😊

Edited by maggie112
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Shiloh MacDonald said:

aah who else is going ?? im planning on lining up vv early to get way up front hehe

im thinking to come from LA. not sure yet :) need to plan the details.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sivan said:

im thinking to come from LA. not sure yet :) need to plan the details.

@Sivan

Seattle is closer ;)

Unless something happens, I am going to fly to Toronto for an extended vacation trip with the kids (8 pm Toronto time is going to be 5 pm our time, so the little one should be able to make it though the whole gig). I also couldn't resist and got two tickets (so that I could upgrade to a table) to the gig in Seattle. It's just a short ferry ride for me. The plan is to leave the kids in the hotel and go solo :). 

I hope something will work out for you!

Edited by nvk

On 1/25/2020 at 10:49 PM, nvk said:

@Sivan

Seattle is closer ;)

Unless something happens, I am going to fly to Toronto for an extended vacation trip with the kids (8 pm Toronto time is going to be 5 pm our time, so the little one should be able to make it though the whole gig). I also couldn't resist and got two tickets (so that I could upgrade to a table) to the gig in Seattle. It's just a short ferry ride for me. The plan is to leave the kids in the hotel and go solo :). 

I hope something will work out for you!

NICE! would have loved going to Seattle as well :) if i was solo i would do a tour with mika LOL! i love traveling and seeing him on the way :)

@Sivan

Let me know if you decide to fly to Seattle. It'd be fun to see you again! 

If it becomes of interest at any point before April - I put a ticket with a table upgrade for sale in the extra ticket thread (not sure it was a good idea to get a table - never been to that venue). 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, nvk said:

@Sivan

Let me know if you decide to fly to Seattle. It'd be fun to see you again! 

If it becomes of interest at any point before April - I put a ticket with a table upgrade for sale in the extra ticket thread (not sure it was a good idea to get a table - never been to that venue). 

Oh man! Don't tempt me! Lol I majesty spending too much for seeing mika this coming tour 🙈

• Like 1

• mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 Mika @ The Fillmore, Miami Beach USA, 30 April