2020 @ TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, NETHERLANDS, 12 Feb. REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

3 minutes ago, Susan Smith said:

The “up break” he refers to (them getting back together) is definitely what Tomorrow is about. 

Yet he declared that Tomorrow is not about Andy, that any of the songs from MNIMH are not about him :aah:

Just now, krysady said:

Yet he declared that Tomorrow is not about Andy, that any of the songs from MNIMH are not about him :aah:

Yes but lmao that’s just him being him. And he also said Tomorrow was about getting back together with someone you swore you’d never be with again. Ring any bells?😂 also it’s not rly about a person per se, more an event 

32 minutes ago, krysady said:

In the Freeda video interview he said, speaking about the writing of the new album, "I wanna talk about my mum, I wanna talk about my dad, I wanna talk about my partner Andy...". As always, there are lots of interviews in which he contradict himself...  He will never learn... 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Susan Smith said:

Omg I had no idea Andy used to have Twitter and tweet about mika. That’s so cute about OOL being his favourite pop love song. I suppose it must be if it’s written about him😂 aww I wish someone had screenshots 

I think that in “Mika twitter updates” topics on Mfc of the time there are reported this kind of tweets, since he was publicly talking about Mika’s music 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lormare73 said:

In the Freeda video interview he said, speaking about the writing of the new album, "I wanna talk about my mum, I wanna talk about my dad, I wanna talk about my partner Andy...". As always, there are lots of interviews in which he contradict himself...  He will never learn... 😂

😂

3 hours ago, maggie112 said:

I think that in “Mika twitter updates” topics on Mfc of the time there are reported this kind of tweets, since he was publicly talking about Mika’s music 

Could u possibly send the link to that topic? I don’t know how to work this website yet😂

32 minutes ago, Susan Smith said:

Could u possibly send the link to that topic? I don’t know how to work this website yet😂

This is the one about OOL 

The other one doesn’t show up in topic results but just in status updates, it was from March 17th 2011 and it’s “"I think I just heard the coolest song Mika ever wrote!"“  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

The other one doesn’t show up in topic results but just in status updates, it was from March 17th 2011 and it’s “"I think I just heard the coolest song Mika ever wrote!"“  

Oh my gooood that’s so cute! Thank you so much! Aw I didn’t know he filmed/edited Track any Track that means when mika was talking about OOL he was looking right at andy🥰😭 did noone at the time suspect they were dating? 

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

Ah, thanks, so this is what I was remembering about Lola :doh:

56 minutes ago, Susan Smith said:

did noone at the time suspect they were dating? 

Almost all of us knew it, but since it was a private thing it was not our business to discuss it here until Mika decided to say it with his words :wink2:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Ah, thanks, so this is what I was remembering about Lola :doh:

Almost all of us knew it, but since it was a private thing it was not our business to discuss it here until Mika decided to say it with his words :wink2:

Aww. Was it quite obvious? They seem rly cute

11 hours ago, Susan Smith said:

Aww. Was it quite obvious? They seem rly cute

Yes, I remember reading the old threads here and some fans started to put the clues all together and kinda figured out what's going on. But it's more like reading between the lines, people have been always respectful on this subject here on MFC :)

• Like 1