2022 - Mika @ El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, 20 April

djsprat

Are we looking forward to Mika's show at the El Rey Theater or what?  I have wanted to see him live for a long time.  From the videos that I have seen of his live shows, he promises to be amazing.  Really looking forward to it.  We are GOLDEN!

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, 20 April

Hmm. Did we neglect to create a thread for this gig when it was first announced? Sorry about that!

Anyhow, yes, I'm looking forward to it, even though I won't be there! LA always seems to bring out great performances from Mika... or I should say, even greater than usual!

Also, I wasn't sure where to write this -- here or in the SF concert thread. Maybe I'll put in both places. I hear that when the lights went up after the gig on Sunday, and as the crowd was exiting the venue, THEY PLAYED MIKA'S NEW SINGLE! :excite:

Did no one hear it? I haven't seen anyone else mention it. In any case, I wanted to say it here in case they do it again tonight! Anyone going please keep an ear out for it after the show is over and let us know!

• Like 4

Hi Everyone!

I'm gutted I can't go to this show, it's been YEARS since I've been able to attend a show. I have 2 tickets for LA Show April 20th. Been a long time Mikafanclub member, follower since 2007, even if I lost touch with the forum. Please let me know if you're interested. They are will call tickets so I would need to change your name to the ticket so you can pick them with with a valid ID. I can provide confirmation from AXS of the name change. Can do both tickets for $70 ( I paid $123), but they won't let cancel and I'd rather they go to someone who can enjoy the concert. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kjoshi said:

Hi Everyone!

I'm gutted I can't go to this show, it's been YEARS since I've been able to attend a show. I have 2 tickets for LA Show April 20th. Been a long time Mikafanclub member, follower since 2007, even if I lost touch with the forum. Please let me know if you're interested. They are will call tickets so I would need to change your name to the ticket so you can pick them with with a valid ID. I can provide confirmation from AXS of the name change. Can do both tickets for $70 ( I paid $123), but they won't let cancel and I'd rather they go to someone who can enjoy the concert. 

Hey! Long time no see! What a shame you can't make the show tonight! I hope someone can use your tickets!

1 hour ago, kjoshi said:

Hi Everyone!

I would love to take these from you! How can we best connect?

2 minutes ago, AlexLA said:

I would love to take these from you! How can we best connect?

Hey @kjoshi ! You have a taker! :lol3:

@AlexLA You can try sending her a private message here, too -- she might get a notification for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hey @kjoshi ! You have a taker! :lol3:

@AlexLA You can try sending her a private message here, too -- she might get a notification for that.

Thank you so much! Just messaged @kjoshi - tried to write you on instagram too but couldn’t find your profile! 
hopefully you see this thread :)

Nina posted a video where Mika is talking before Grace Kelly about a hat he took in 2015 from Marvin.

I remember there was a documentary about Mika on tour in US. He arrived by a taxi to the venue. Ha was talking about stage decoration, he gave some advice to the band.... and then after the show he met fans. And I remember that he took a hat from one of the fans and was wearing it.

I can't find this video on YouTube.

Do you know the tilte of this documentary?

Here is the link to Nina's video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccmruj5LHT_/

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

Wow.  We manacged to be right next to be right next to the stage.  What an amazing performance. The power of his voice, his amazing stage presence, and his engagement with the crowd were fantastic.  One of the best shows that I have seen in a long time.  Looking forward to seeing another Mika show soon.  Rock on!20220420_230248.thumb.jpg.2a2c7eda8dcc7579411e52f1a8de4164.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, djsprat said:

Wow.  We manacged to be right next to be right next to the stage.  What an amazing performance. The power of his voice, his amazing stage presence, and his engagement with the crowd were fantastic.  One of the best shows that I have seen in a long time.  Looking forward to seeing another Mika show soon.  Rock on!20220420_230248.thumb.jpg.2a2c7eda8dcc7579411e52f1a8de4164.jpg

Hi! You can post your pics, vids etc... here:

Thank you! :wink2:

• Thanks 1