GRADIN 1 IMPAIR PORTE 1 RANG E Place 19

(First row seated)

Please DM me.

Thank you. :wink2:

20230912_120702.thumb.jpg.f27ead6e1475320a1bdf58b60efaeb46.jpg

• 3 months later...
38 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Sadly announcement from Mika.:tears:

It is with great frustration that I am forced to postpone tonight's concert in Brest. After 5 shows, sadly I have developed a flu and I am physically unable to perform.

I tried to do everything I could not to postpone tonight's show, but following advice from a doctor, I need to spend some days resting in order to perform in Nancy on Saturday.

I am so sorry to everyone who made plans to attend tonight. The show will be rescheduled for Tuesday 16th April and all tickets will remain valid.

Take care and see you back on the road later this week. M x

Eriko, I think you posted it in a wrong thread.

this one is for Dijon and not for Brest.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

The show will be rescheduled for Tuesday 16th April and all tickets will remain valid.

:france:

C'est avec une grande frustration que je suis contraint de reporter le concert de ce soir à Brest. Après 5 concerts, j'ai malheureusement développé une grippe et je suis physiquement incapable de jouer.

J'ai essayé de faire tout ce que je pouvais pour ne pas reporter le spectacle de ce soir, mais suite aux conseils d'un médecin, j'ai besoin de prendre quelques jours de repos pour me produire samedi à Nancy.

Je suis vraiment désolé pour ceux qui avaient prévu d'être présents ce soir. Ce spectacle est reporté au mardi 16 avril et tous les billets restent valables.

Prenez soin de vous et rendez-vous sur la route plus tard cette semaine. M x

:uk:

It is with great frustration that I am forced to postpone tonight's concert in Brest. After 5 shows, sadly I have developed a flu and I am physically unable to perform.

I tried to do everything I could not to postpone tonight's show, but following advice from a doctor, I need to spend some days resting in order to perform in Nancy on Saturday.

I am so sorry to everyone who made plans to attend tonight. The show will be rescheduled for Tuesday 16th April and all tickets will remain valid.

Take care and see you back on the road later this week. M x

Eriko, this one as well should be in Brest thread.