2024 - Mika @ Musik im Park, Schlossgarten Schwetzingen, GERMANY, 1 August

Another one in Germany! :shocked: Musik im Park Festival, Schlossgarten Schwetzingen, 1 August.

Tickets:

https://www.eventim.de/event/mika-open-air-2024-schloss-schwetzingen-18361707/

Newspaper article:

https://www.schwetzinger-zeitung.de/orte/schwetzingen_artikel,-schwetzingen-mika-kommt-zu-musik-im-park-in-schwetzingen-_arid,2181086.html

2024-07-germany-square.jpg.ebe7b9e32b0ef

Please RSVP here if you're going: 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3-ZZSuNhEe/?img_index=2

️***NEWS***NEWS***NEWS***

Kurz vor dem Wochenende gibt es nochmal einen neuen Vorverkaufsstart von uns
🤩🤩🤩

📅 01. August 2024 | Schwetzingen
@mikainstagram

Vor knapp 17 Jahren schaffte der „Relax, Take It Easy“ Sänger, dass sich direkt ganz Europa in ihn & seine Stimmer verliebte

Im Sommer geht der gebürtige Libanese mit seinem aktuellen & ersten komplett in französisch eingesungenem Album „Que ta tête fleurisse toujours“ auf Tour & kommt dabei auch in den Schlossgarten

Freut Euch auf einen unvergesslichen Sommerabend, vielleicht auch mit seinen größten Hits wie „Relax, Take It Easy“, „Grace Kelly“, „Lollipop“ oder „Popular Song“ 🎤🎶☀️

Tickets gibt es ab sofort unter www.provinztour.com oder direkt bei
👉🏼 @eventimgermany 👈🏼

#vorverkauf #vorverkaufsstart #mika #mikainstagram #relaxtakeiteasy #gracekelly #ellemedit #popularsong #lovetoday #lollipop #boumboumboum #pop #konzert #openair #openair2024 #sommer #sommer2024 #schwetzingen #schlossgarten #schlossgartenschwetzingen #schlossschwetzingen #provinztour #provinstagram

insta-save.net_InstagramPost_provinztour_3314198062082426061.jpeg

insta-save.net_InstagramPost_provinztour_3314198062082484929.jpeg

• Like 7

Hello everyone ! 

I have a question about The show in Schwetzingen. I don't understand The tickets. There's some VIP access but I don't know if I have to bought a regular ticket + a VIP one or if the concert is included in The VIP pass. 

Also, it says that there's an early access with the VIP access but I don't know if we will be at the regular standing area or in a special vip area ? 

I don't understand a word of german and I'm always scared when it's about buying tickets 🤣

Edited by Florine
More words

19 minutes ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone ! 

I have a question about The show in Schwetzingen. I don't understand The tickets. There's some VIP access but I don't know if I have to bought a regular ticket + a VIP one or if the concert is included in The VIP pass. 

Also, it says that there's an early access with the VIP access but I don't know if we will be at the regular standing area or in a special vip area ? 

I don't understand a word of german and I'm always scared when it's about buying tickets 🤣

You have to buy the VIP upgrade in addition to the normal ticket. What you get for it is "seperate entrance without queueing" (it doesn't say whether you get in earlier or even at the same time, just that it's without queueing), access to VIP area with fingerfood & drinks, and free parking in the festival area. So you can go in the regular standing area, because you need that ticket as well. I guess if you want to arrive late & not queue (tho they probably couldn't guarantee the no queueing if 50 hardcore fans bought these upgrades 🙈) and you have a lot of money, and/or if you want to get drunk cheap, it might be worth the 100€. I'm not planning to buy it, don't think it's worth it. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Florine to ask, I was lost too, and thank you @mellody for the answer ! 

So I'm going with standard ticket, no way I spend so much anyway. 

So I'm going at this one too  ! :boing:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2

Hi there, so here it is only either the additional VIP option or the standard standing ticket. And no front of stage tickets - correct?

19 hours ago, Lexa said:

Hi there, so here it is only either the additional VIP option or the standard standing ticket. And no front of stage tickets - correct?

Yes, it is. And if you want the VIP option, who doesn't necessarly gives nearly access, you must buy regular ticket in addition. There isn't any front stage tickets. At least it's what I understood from the explications. 

• Thanks 2

Thank you @Presci1108.

And now another question... Is it not possible to buy a print at home ticket? I can't choose that option, it seems. Only standard delivery for 5,90€.   Did any of you buy the ticket yet and tried it?

11 hours ago, Lexa said:

Thank you @Presci1108.

And now another question... Is it not possible to buy a print at home ticket? I can't choose that option, it seems. Only standard delivery for 5,90€.   Did any of you buy the ticket yet and tried it?

I just checked the shipping options ... indeed for Schwetzingen there seem to be only paper tickets. For Bonn you can get an e-ticket, apparently. It didn't offer me any choice when I bought my tickets on Friday, so I'll have paper tickets for both.

• Thanks 2