Introductions and such

Avie

Hi.

Never really done the whole introduction thing before, but got a really sweet reply from the forum (which seems to be friendly and compact, not like some of the others I've been on), and decided, what the heck, might as well...

I heard Relax, Take It Easy last year on the radio and got hooked. Jools Holland show followed and now I'm properly fixated.

So, "Hi!" if you've read this message and I hope to see you around the forums. :wink2: I really don't know how to write these things, do I... :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!! im steph!

i know exactly hat you mean about it being so nice and friendly here... thats what i keep saying and i bet everyones fed up of me saying it but of course there probly too polite to say so:wink2:

welcome to the forum and see you around !

love steph x x

• 6 months later...

Hey, welcome to the club, new users! I'm quite new, but heard of Mika almost two years ago. 'Grace Kelly' on the radio, and I loved it. I am probably Mika's most extreme fan, but I am 11!!! I dont care what it says on my profile, I am Mika's biggest fan, so I would do anything to get myself on this website!!:thumb_yello: I think Mika should be the new god everybody!! What do we all think about that?!