Exclusive FREE Mika gig for Mika fans!

Sunny Monkey

There's exciting news about another chance to see Mika Live, particularly if you haven't been lucky enough to get a ticket for one of Mika's tour dates. As part of the T-Mobile Street Gigs series, Mika will be launching this year's series by performing an exclusive free gig for T-Mobile customers on February 5th.

The gig will take place in London's Berkeley Square and promises to be a real spectacle as, for one night only, the square will be transformed into a circus top!

If you are a T-Mobile customer you will be able to officially register for tickets on Wednesday 24th January.

However, thanks to mikasounds.com you lot, the Mika Fans, regardless of what network you are on, will have the opportunity to win tickets before registration officially opens. We are pleased to announce that we have successfully secured a handful of passes that can be won exclusively by Mika fans. All you have to do is send an e-mail with the subject heading of "T-Mobile Street Gigs" to mikasounds@yahoo.co.uk with your name, email address and mobile number by 5pm on Wednesday 24th January. We will pick 20 lucky winners who will each receive 2 tickets. Winners will be contacted by the end of Thursday. Happy hunting!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell!!!??? :thumbdown:

Not again....Mr. Mika ...you and I shall be having a falling out ....

it's also the day I have to go to the hospital, would have been nice to have something good to look forward to afterwards.....:badmood:

:shocked: :shocked:

Uh, I hope I am lucky enough to get my hands on tickets for this. I mean, I basically go to London just to go to the Oxford street (and party a bit durning the weekend...). Hope I am lucky... *crosses fingers*

Thats it we need to make sure he enjoys the newcastle gig so much that he does the rest of the stuff in the frozen north! :wink2:

you got that right my friend :thumb_yello:

then again we could just kidnap him :naughty::wink2:

*liz's gig checklist ....beer tokens ..check....camera...check ...slap ..check ...

cargo net ...check ...cholorform ..check *:roftl: :roftl:

you got that right my friend :thumb_yello:

then again we could just kidnap him :naughty::wink2:

*liz's gig checklist ....beer tokens ..check....camera...check ...slap ..check ...

cargo net ...check ...cholorform ..check *:roftl: :roftl:

:mfr_omg: :eek: lmao and what would you do with him once the cholorform wears off?

My friend managed to blag his way into this - apparantly they had all sorts of circus acts on before Mika. He did a 10 song set list including Big Girl, Everybody's Talking, Over My Shoulder.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Dan Gillespie-Sells (from The Feeling) were in the audience too.