Old enough to be your mother!!!!

Heartbeat

Hi all Mika Fans....

My name is Ellyn and I first heard of Mika a few days ago after reading a story about Mika and Freddie Mercury's piano. I decided he definitely needed to be checked out and when I heard Grace Kelly I was hooked. I love his voice and he is damn cute! Have been a Freddie fan for many long, long, long years. I believe he has a great career ahead of him. I'm probably a little too old for this but I had to let you know that Mika made my day brighter and that his appeal is not just limited to just the younger group.

:wub2:

Ellyn

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the same, I am nearly 30 I do not care. I have never been this excited about a singer before. I love music, live and breathe it. And as soon as I heard one line of Grace Kelly I knew I would be hooked. I have raved on about him to so many people, and they all now think he is excellent. Basically age is but a number, but talent is talent!!

Hello Ellyn.

I'm another "oldie" here, but the great thing about Mika's music is that it makes you feel like you're a teenager again (the return of the teenage crush has been a bit of a shock though!).

My Mum (in her 60s) and my daughter who's 6 love him too, so there's no age limit to his fan base.

All you need is a love of good music!

Hi all,

I know that I said how much I enjoyed Mika's music. I read one person said that his voice gave her goosebumps.. well that's exactly what it did to me. I'm glad that there are some older persons here so I don't feel exactly like a pervert or something.... don't want to really give my age away but Mika is younger than my son. I did not really give much info on where I am so here it is, I live in the USA, New Jersey to be exact. As I said I have a son, two step daughters, four grandchildren and 2 faux grandchildren, don't ask it's complicated.....I work full time and have been playing Mika's songs from MySpace for days driving everyone crazy!!!! But I love it.

Well enough rambling,

:flowers2:

Ellyn