Logged on at last

Sonic

Hello folks, have had all sorts of probs logging on here, but all sorted out now. Sorry it has taken so long itrends. This young man Mika is a fantastic talent, but then i guess you all know that, coz you're here :thumb_yello:

First discovered Mika quite a few months ago and have been hooked ever since, a major Queen fan and was fortunate to have seen them live on 4 occassions, (Old git :wub2: ) Have now seen Mika at the film shoot on Tuesday, and what a nice guy he his, aswell as an amazing talent.

Well that's enough waffle take care be good be nice :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tues was fab - not stopped wittering about it to \anyone that will listen!!

PS SOnic - saw Queen at Wembley in 1985 - fantastic - got to front and am on the Its a kind of magic video - look like a drowned rat - as downpour adter the Quo:shocked:

Tues was fab - not stopped wittering about it to \anyone that will listen!!

PS SOnic - saw Queen at Wembley in 1985 - fantastic - got to front and am on the Its a kind of magic video - look like a drowned rat - as downpour adter the Quo:shocked:

Just pm'd you, :roftl: I first saw Queen in 1975 at what as then the hammersmith odeon :blush-anim-cl: then on the 1986 tour, following the success of live aid, at knebworth and wembley and again in canada and the freddy tribute concert at wembley.

I am looking a my signed freddie phot beside the computer, so great a loss.

Welcome on board! I like your avatar, but just to make sure is it some reference to popular culture that I'm missing?

Milky appears in the video for Blur’s Coffee and TV, which was created by Garth Jennings for Hammer & Tongs.

I think he's kind of a funky little fellow. :thumb_yello:

Milky appears in the video for Blur’s Coffee and TV, which was created by Garth Jennings for Hammer & Tongs.

I think he's kind of a funky little fellow. :thumb_yello:

Coffee and TV ..one of the best pop videos EVER ....:thumb_yello: top tune as well ...bit of a sad subject but still....it worked for him I believe!

Queen are responsible for my continuing obsession with live music.

They were the first band I ever saw live ...at the Free Trade Hall in manchester about 1974, I was 13, and the ticket cost £2.50!

And look at me now... still at it some 30+ years later!:roftl::mf_lustslow:

God bless ya Freddie, and thanks!