Hey there!:)

juley

hi everybody!

well, for starters, i found out about mika by seing grace kelly on vh1 and i was just blown away...the guy has so much talent and energy and charisma i must admit i started to wonder if he was related to freddie mercury in any way! and the song is so infectious that it just filled me with joy and energy and optimism every time i heard it and it just turned my day around...can't understand where he's been all this time...the music scene has definetly been waitin for him for quite some time. and so have i...i mean i'm at that point where i just wanna be a kid again and his playful attitude really takes me back a few years!just what the doctor ordered!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, but in particular, Hello Julie!!

I've joined this forum today, too!

and you say wonderful words about Mika... I share your ideas, I'm sorry I'm not able yet, to express me in a good english as yours.

I listened to Grace Kelly yesterday and it changed my not very happy mood!!

It's fantastic and it makes me think about colours, liveliness and it makes me forget about any problem!

I hope to have the time to chat with all of you.

Bye bye from Italy

Fede

• 1 month later...

salut, te-am gasit pana la urma.nici eu nu prea stiu ce sa mai scriu pe thread-uri. unele sunt doar pentru cativa prieteni intre ei. cam toti sunt din anglia si sunt in elementul lor, iar unele mi se par cam lancede. nu e prea multa actiune. doar cateva sunt mai frumoase. tu pe ce thread-uri mai scrii?

pai in general ma uit pe prima pagina la thread-urile noi, sau cand nu e nimic interesant caut printre forumuri unul cu un titlu interesant pe care nu lam mai vazut...oricum, nu prea conteaza din ce tara esti, lumea e foarte de treaba peaici si daca intri in discutie te imprietenesti foarte usor. mai sunt thread-uri cu joculete, faimosul butterfly bar in care e mereu multa lume, da nu prea scriu acolo pt ca ...uhm...i hate beer :bleh:. :puke: , dar mai e alternativa tee total thread, unde poti sa spui cam orice..daca vrei sa vorbesti despre ceva anume, poti sa incepi un thread. cam asta e....