THE BRITS music awards - ITV TONIGHT

dalekblaster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is too new to get award:thumbdown: Maybe he will be in the audience though and I am sure they would have asked him tp perform as he is no1 single and album..it depends on what else he has to do and where he is.. But I HOPE SO!!!!!!! CANt wait love Brits and Russel Brand Fab :wink2::thumb_yello:

He's been featured quite alot in "The Brits are Coming" build up programmes talking about other artists - but yeah I think he's too new to be nominated for this year. Lily Allen and Corrine Bailey Rae are up for best newcomer and they've been around for ages it seems now. He's on track for a few next year tho!

Looking forward to watching the BRITS and the Scissor Sisters play live:thumb_yello:

All the big acts are from last year so at the 2008 Brits Mika will rule:trumpet:

The Scissor Sisters are gonna be great! Anyone else getting the pre release tickets for their added Manchester date?

I'm not a huge oasis fan but they are great live :punk:

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Well I saw oasis live at Glasto in 1995, no stage presence at all, completely crap live! I don't think they were that bothered that they were playing one of the best music festivals ever, but that's rock and roll for you!:punk:

The Scissors were amazing and they really should have won something - Ta Dah is a fantastic album! I also really liked Corrine Bailey Rae's set, it really wasn't anything i would have expected from her. I have to agree wirh Oasis having very little stage presence - great music though! Liam just cracks me up with his little monkey strut! :naughty: Good for Arctic Monkey's gettin two awards as well! Loved their little outfits too. And finally - i thought Russell Brand was very funny - sometimes I really don't get him, but he is quite brutal! :bleh:

It was brilliant! Russel Brand is awesome. I guessed Mika would be too new but that didn't stop me commenting on all the awards he'll be winning next year...Every nomination that came up. I was repeatedly saying Mika should win that and that and that =D

Poor Robbie Williams, his birthday and he's in rehab.He's quite a mess at the moment :(

I think the success of everyone around Robbie is prob part of the reason he is finding himself so miserable. He was doing so well, when there was no one else really spectacular around and now there is a good amount of talent about, he has alot to compete with and he cant paly his drunken/high stunts anymore as he is trying to stay clean....but he had done well for himself, maybe he needs a good song writer to chirp up his next album, i think he needs public adoration and prob gets jealous when it goes elsewhere. As far i can see loads and millions of people adore him, but maybe not for the reasons he wants to be adored?

I thought Oasis were really bad last night, what was Liam doing with his voice? other than that they were good but he had a funny voice on. Ive always liked Oasis, never loved , I was more into Blur at that time but I have heard that their live shows rock and when i have seen them on tv they have been fab?? Seemed to me like he was taking the piss...not sure they desrved that award! Think NOel and the rest did maybe..unless i am missing something.. I think they're named after an Oasis like you get in the desert, not sure the soft drink was around back then?

Love Russel Brand, he is just so quick and calm yet manic he has an answer for everything, saw him live in Brighton he was so brilliant, noone else could get away with half of what he says :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: