THE BRITS music awards - ITV TONIGHT

dalekblaster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Liam doing with his voice? other than that they were good but he had a funny voice on. Ive always liked Oasis, never loved , I was more into Blur at that time but I have heard that their live shows rock and when i have seen them on tv they have been fab?? Seemed to me like he was taking the piss...not sure they desrved that award! Think NOel and the rest did maybe..QUOTE]

I agree with you. I was watching it and I was really excited because they are my fave band. Liam started singing and I was like "What the hell are you doing!!" Noel and the others were great as usuall. But oh well. I'm a massive fan of them so I won't worry about last night!!!

I used to be quite a big Robbie fan but I didn't buy "Rudebox" - it might be harsh, but I got the feeling that he thinks he can release anything and it'll go to number one - which was true lol. But it didn't sell as well. I know artists have to evolve but some of the stuff he's been putting out is just awful.

I wish Robbie all the best though, he obviously has some deep issues - and good for him for taking the initiative and checking himself in. Hopefully he can come back with another album as his pre "Intensive Care" stuff!

I do wonder if Liam is just an act but why would he keep it up, it was cool(maybe?..) back in the 90's but now he just appears very childish. HOW RUDE he is. I missed all the swearing, the tele kept going silent though..they said at the end due to bad language.

Funny how Russel can talk for hour about ejaculating over his grans fav china..or whatever.......etc... but one F*** the sound techs hit the button!! I suppose thats a triumpth of the clever and polite(?)Russel over the 'less clever' and rude Liam.

I think Oasis should have their award taken away, i may be wrong but was it not the lifetime acievement award or somehting really good, that had previously gone to bands like Queen and to Sting(Police). No cool:cool: :thumbdown: You are right Fred the attitude is all wrong.

Oasis are knobs always have been always will be ....:thumbdown: the whole thing was poor apart from The Killers ..brilliant performance, Nelly Furtado's scream and running away from teh Brand,and Muse of course ..(Matt...the coat... for god's sake ..NO!!!! )

Of course now I'm dreaming 'cos Killers shared a table with muse ..that they were in support slot discussions for Wembley :naughty::mf_lustslow:

I can't believe I missed the Scissor Sisters (boo hoo), I caught a bit of a clip on the aftershow programme, and it was amazing, using the same technique they are using in the "She's My Man" video. The Killers, fantastic as usual, love Ronnie's drumming SOOO much. Russell Brand was actually very good, I was surprised. The Arctic Monkeys acceptance speeches as the cast of the Wizard Of Oz (I'm sure Mika would approve) and the Village People, were hilarious, I didn't know they could be so funny, like them even more now.

This brings me to the subject I would have thought would have been the hot topic on this thread JOSS STONES DRESS! She is blantantly a Mika fan, it was like she saw the album cover, went to whichever designer made it, and said "this is what I want" It's the same colours for crying out loud. As soon as I saw it, I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe she had gone to DaWack and said "I love your work, make me a dress". It was brilliant.:roftl: