the rumour mill

yoshiarms

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i remember in 1993 when i first saw them i was converted even when they split up i remained a massive fan.. it was great seeing them last year never thougth it woukld happen.

I dont think you get over your first major thing for a boy band lol...now man band hahah

I think I did get over Take That, cause when I read this I'm more like "oh no, would I have to watch them and even pay a hell of a lot of money to do it":shocked: They already announced where in Denmark they will play when they get here and that is as far away from Copenhagen as it's possible to get, it's cheaper for me to go to London than it is to go there :thumbdown: I'd still do it though :bleh:

Maybe he was lined up to support them, but has now become such a huge success that he's too great to be anyone's support act!

Maybe, maybe not. Many bands/artists I've been to see have had well established acts as supports.

I'm still hoping he will support Take That. I didn't like Beverly Knight (who supported TT on their last tour), I think Mika will make sure we will have a hell of a night when he is there too!

Lots of TT fans are now crazy about Mika too because they've all searched for his songs.

He might do LuLu's bit in Relight My Fire like Beverly did lol:naughty:

I'm still hoping he will support Take That. I didn't like Beverly Knight (who supported TT on their last tour), I think Mika will make sure we will have a hell of a night when he is there too!

Lots of TT fans are now crazy about Mika too because they've all searched for his songs.

He might do LuLu's bit in Relight My Fire like Beverly did lol:naughty:

That would be great fun!

HA HA! Mika doing "Relight My Fire" I'd pay to see that.:roftl:

As regards to supporting, well Pink is supporting Justin Timberlake, so it wouldn't be so much of a stretch for Mika to support Take That.

Still nothing about Mika still supporting them, I am super excited now since I bought tickets today to see Take That in Denmark!! And they will come to Holland the 1st of november, so please, please, please Mika join them so you can see how wonderful Holland is and then you can come back and do your own gig!!!:naughty:

Still nothing about Mika still supporting them, I am super excited now since I bought tickets today to see Take That in Denmark!! And they will come to Holland the 1st of november, so please, please, please Mika join them so you can see how wonderful Holland is and then you can come back and do your own gig!!!:naughty:

480 dkr for a ticket :shocked: No way in hell I'm gonna pay that :shocked::boxed:

I paid €58 for the tickets, I didn't think it was that expensive, for Robbie Williams in June last year I paid €80! And I wanted to go to see Madonna but her tickets were over €90!!

Plus, I will have an excuse to travel to Denmark, never been there, always wanted to go!

I find it quite insane that it's that expensive :shocked: And I am not really looking for an excuse to go to Aalborg either, actually I am more likely to make up a lot of excuses to avoid going there :doh::o But I wish you a good time there of course, I'll probably be extremely jealous when the day comes if Mika will really be there :boxed: