• The Robster
    • Bono
    • The mighty Freddie Mercury

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddie is my all time favorite everything! Singer, person, EVERYTHING! Permanent #1! But...... sexy? He was sexy, but Bono is SEXIER!

In my opinion.

It's his confidence that's really sexy and he ALWAYS has something inspiring to say.

Another idea for future thread: in the USA we have something called our top five list. The idea is that if you're with someone, (married, boyfriend, girlfriend) but you have a chance encounter with someone on that list (usually famous people!) you get a time out from your relationship and whatever happens, happens.

Anyone have a top five list? I have a married and an unmarried top five. Bone is def on the married list!

My top five:

1. Mika

2. George Clooney

3. Tony Stewart

4. Andy Roddick

5. undecided!

Freddie is my all time favorite everything! Singer, person, EVERYTHING! Permanent #1! But...... sexy? He was sexy, but Bono is SEXIER!

In my opinion.

It's his confidence that's really sexy and he ALWAYS has something inspiring to say.

Another idea for future thread: in the USA we have something called our top five list. The idea is that if you're with someone, (married, boyfriend, girlfriend) but you have a chance encounter with someone on that list (usually famous people!) you get a time out from your relationship and whatever happens, happens.

Anyone have a top five list? I have a married and an unmarried top five. Bone is def on the married list!

My top five:

1. Mika

2. George Clooney

3. Tony Stewart

4. Andy Roddick

5. undecided!

Good call on Bono , the younglings dont fancy him!!!! for me

1) Sarah Harding .. mmmmmmmmmmmm

2) Baby Spice

3) Cherisse

4) Angelina Jolie

5) Demi Moore

:thumb_yello:

Well Fred is my no.1 always. Mika's a close second but he is still new and has much to do. Nothing beats fred in his black lycra suit and diamond studded gloves live at the rainbow(for me anyway:naughty:):wub2::jawdrop: , with his beautiful voice, singing or speaking. :mf_rosetinted:

Well Fred is my no.1 always. Mika's a close second but he is still new and has much to do. Nothing beats fred in his black lycra suit and diamond studded gloves live at the rainbow(for me anyway:naughty:):wub2::jawdrop: , with his beautiful voice, singing or speaking. :mf_rosetinted:

Im just a musical prostitute my dear :roftl:

Robbie is a prat can't come close to Mika:wub2:

Robbie make me sick:puking:

Freddie is the best thing to come out of the 70s/80s and so on:woot_jump:

Bono king of afirca says it all:mf_rosetinted: