Erase or Sympathy You Decide!

daisylou

Erase or Sympathy?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Erase or Sympathy?

• Erase is my favourite
    • Sympathy is my favourite
    • Can`t decide

anyone having problems with hearing Erase, I have an mp3 converter that can convert from an iTunes file (mp4) to an Mp3 file, which is what most of us use.... I can do this tomorrow as soon as I get up, as its a bit late now, I have no idea how to put it in the forum though:bleh:

Ohhhh that would be great! :shocked: Thankssssss! :punk:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like to do this, but since it's impossible to buy it and all....hope I won't get kicked out for throwing mp3s around :boxed:

removed

:woot_jump:

Thank you so much for that!

I'm all pro downloading :blink: I am just not sure the music industry shares my opinion, so I'm afraid it could get Sunny in trouble if we throw mp3s around in here :doh:

ok, I have it converted but it won't let me upload it, I tried twice and it told me upload failed.... what I suggest is someone takes it from me on msn messenger and try to upload it for everyone else as site don't wanna accept it from me.

I think Erase is protected. :/

No guys check your firewalls sometimes this blocks it.

As for putting it on your ipod you have to change your player from Quicktime to itunes. Here goes:

go to your TOOLS section on the top of your screen (under the blue line where your exit icon (cross in red box) is)

then go into CONTENT

Choose MANAGE

highlight the file you want to change then press CHANGE ACTION

browse until you see itunes then you are done.

It didn`t work at first so I restarted the computer and now everything goes straight to itunes!

I learned this last night from my husband so I hope I have remembered it right as not good with computers.

For those who cannot get ERASE keep trying as jodi marrs web page is not so

hot and takes ages so if there is a few of you trying to download it might not work.

But hey dunno if we are really suppose to be doing this what with copyright stuff so keep stum if asked!!

xx