Erase or Sympathy?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Erase or Sympathy?

• Erase is my favourite
    • Sympathy is my favourite
    • Can`t decide

Now that most of heard the unknown tunes from Mika if not use below links:

removed

or jodimarr.com-music file at the top. Be warned this page takes ages to load but worth it!

removed

or try this thanks to SOU 'Your Sympathy'. Hosted on yousendit

and KAta has put Erase on sendit too (THANKS BABE!) scroll to page 3 for the link.

I personally can`t choose my favourite so have put up a poll to see what the rest of you think.

Not sure if Mika wrote these but he sings them with emotion as if they bring back memories of heartache?

So maybey Mika has been heartbroken big time thats why he`s single?

xx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erase is fabulous! :biggrin2: Thanks for posting!

Is there any way to convert the song to mp3? Otherwise I can't listen to it on my mp3 player, only in the computer! :crybaby:

mine just kinda converted itself, have you got itunes? i might be able to send it to you

I got itunes, but the song opens automatically with real player. And even after I opened it with itunes, it remained a AAC audio file... I'm a bit retarded in what concerns computers, so...I don't know what else to do! lol :blink:

I'd like to hear the rest of it all. In a recent interview on French tv he refers to a demo he took to the record companies with 33 songs on it. THIRTY-THREE!! Ooooh to get my hands (ears!) on those!

just listening to sympathy now. and i agree with the person who said that if they heard it on the radio they wouldnt think it was mika. coz to me, and this sounds completely mad, but it sounds kinda like robbie williams. isnt that crazy???

Yeh im a bit like that myself Mary! :bleh: erm....... try goin to add file and see if you can convert it that way, if not im clueless lol

oh and 33 songs Gill!! if only he'd release everything in one go!!

is there a link where i can actually download your sympathy?

because i can only listen to it and i want to put it on my ipod.

sorry, i'm really bad with computers etc and i have no idea how to download it.

i downloaded the other one but i can only listen to your sympathy.

thanks in advance to anyone who helps me

I got itunes, but the song opens automatically with real player. And even after I opened it with itunes, it remained a AAC audio file... I'm a bit retarded in what concerns computers, so...I don't know what else to do! lol :blink:

right click, open with, and select ur media player...I am a bit of a music geek so I know these things!!:wink2:

just listening to sympathy now. and i agree with the person who said that if they heard it on the radio they wouldnt think it was mika. coz to me, and this sounds completely mad, but it sounds kinda like robbie williams. isnt that crazy???

I do actually agree with you o.0

He still sounds like Mika.. you can just hear robbie in him.

Very strange lol. XD

anyone having problems with hearing Erase, I have an mp3 converter that can convert from an iTunes file (mp4) to an Mp3 file, which is what most of us use.... I can do this tomorrow as soon as I get up, as its a bit late now, I have no idea how to put it in the forum though:bleh: