ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh that was kinda my thinking , but he is blessed having a forum of beautiful , funny and FABBY girls wanting him!!! :wink2:

i hope thats what he will think ;)

well, it must be daunting to be stuck with so many of us...you have to work twice as hard to get heard ....( spoilt .)

Yeh it is!!!!!! , especially as I cant get involved in the Mika is hot threads , yeh spoilt , thats going to be my new title , I like that , well Im outta here poeple , see you all tonight :thumb_yello:

:punk:

i hope thats what he will think ;)

i think the way I read Mika , he will be asolutely touched and overwhelmed by this he's the sort of guy who will treasure something as beautiful unique and individual as ours will be for the rest of his life,,,,he will sit for hours studying each page...I really think it will mean a lot to him....:punk:

Or he has already become a weird in his heard, and thinks he is a god or something.. Like most celebs!

no, never, not MIKA, this guy is different, fame will never spoil his sensitivity to people....trust me, he's not like others:wink2:

i SO hope so :)

and hope ill meet him to b able to give it to him! =O

you will and I think You will be made very special by him...I can tell you now, he will not only sit with youm but he will make you very special...

oh I so envy you for this.....!!!!!!!!!!!but I also am with you all the way,:wink2:

you will and I think You will be made very special by him...I can tell you now, he will not only sit with youm but he will make you very special...

oh I so envy you for this.....!!!!!!!!!!!but I also am with you all the way,:wink2:

AWWW i hope so!!!!

ill b so disapointed if i wont give it to him or ill give it to someone ellse to give him! IM SCARED!!!

LOL you're right... I'd probably forget my name... :roftl:

lol i met matchbox twenty.... 3 times..on the first time i have it on video!

i look kinda shocked! :shocked: