ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

Hi Sivan.........just been reading the thread to keep upto date! Sounds like it is all going well. Good luck with the move. Your idea of giving you something to do on the plane has certainly grown! What about paying for the book and any other costs you have incured? Do let us know if you want any donations to help with the costs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sivan.........just been reading the thread to keep upto date! Sounds like it is all going well. Good luck with the move. Your idea of giving you something to do on the plane has certainly grown! What about paying for the book and any other costs you have incured? Do let us know if you want any donations to help with the costs.

awww thank u!

i hope the album and all material wont cost to much... :shocked:

i think it will b ok

awww thank u!

i hope the album and all material wont cost to much... :shocked:

i think it will b ok

well, seriously, email me if you would like a donation........I just got my dollars today ready for my holiday so I could slip a few dollars out of the envelope!

okee cool:thumb_yello: thats a deal...and make sure he remember to look for me! LOL

tell him sivan from israel that just moved to LA... maybe he will remember my messege on myspace;)

Sounds good! Dont forget to tell him (if u can) it's the 25. day gig where Sivan is coming! :thumb_yello:

i'll be sure to say that.

wow, this is awesome!

Hi!! I was wondering if you got my letter. It was from Vanessa Klink from california. I sent it yesterday in an email. My username thing is finding my words. Thanxs!!

yep :thumb_yello:

wazzup? tryin really hard noit to be a pain, but i cant help it...just had to ask if you got my mail...i'm pretty paranoid about these things, cause i've had some important stuff not make it to their destination (and a little paranoid request...if by real name you only meant first name could you maybe possibly leave my last name out, cause i put that in too, but it's a nasty one and it would look kinda bad:blush-anim-cl: ) sorry and thanx

OMG!!!

im too late!!! waaaaah ='( eeeeee =((((

uggggh......is it okay if i could send it tomorrow or something??

i just NEED too!!

LOL ok..... i think i could still print tomorrow....:thumb_yello:

just follow the instructions tho ok?

it will be best if u put everything in one WORD document k?

wazzup? tryin really hard noit to be a pain, but i cant help it...just had to ask if you got my mail...i'm pretty paranoid about these things, cause i've had some important stuff not make it to their destination (and a little paranoid request...if by real name you only meant first name could you maybe possibly leave my last name out, cause i put that in too, but it's a nasty one and it would look kinda bad:blush-anim-cl: ) sorry and thanx

hey got it and ill try it with the name ;)