ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

Hey! You are doing SUCH a great job Sivan! Haven't thanked you yet....thanks!:thumb_yello:

I was thinking...what's gonna be on the cover of the book? I was playing around with Photoshop a bit and came up with this...It's probably too late to print it, but just to contribute with an idea! :D

post-1615-142983649092_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read the first page, and I realized how many countrys Sivan have got! It's pretty cool I think! This is really going to be a great book

I'm sorry for you Believe in Fairies! Better luck next time!

Ah, don't be! :original:

You still have the flags!

Im sure the book will be success!! :wink2:

LMAO!

ill get the toothpicks back! :thumb_yello: my aunt took it.... lol

my mom asked her to bring it back.

Hey! You are doing SUCH a great job Sivan! Haven't thanked you yet....thanks!:thumb_yello:

I was thinking...what's gonna be on the cover of the book? I was playing around with Photoshop a bit and came up with this...It's probably too late to print it, but just to contribute with an idea! :D

hehe cool thanks! not sure ill b able to print it tho....today was my last at work..... but maybe when im in LA.... :)

oh and i have an idea....it has something to do with fabric...papers and the animation on mika album :)

I just read the first page, and I realized how many countrys Sivan have got! It's pretty cool I think! This is really going to be a great book

I'm sorry for you Believe in Fairies! Better luck next time!

yes! very cool! i printed the little flags b 4 i went home today! MUAHAHA:naughty:

Did you print out the little flags of all the countries where the letters are from?:original:

yep :)

gonna put a little flag near each letter :)

im going out! maybe ill b bac later ;)

hugs

yep :)

gonna put a little flag near each letter :)

im going out! maybe ill b bac later ;)

hugs

It is going to look absolutly fantastic Sivan........I am sure you will be sad to see it go in a way! Hope your last day at work went ok and I hope you have a very safe journey to LA.

Hi,

Is it too late to send the letter for the scrapbook? I only saw the thread today...

hey u can send and i can try printing when i arrive to LA k?

Hi,

Thanks for that - sorry to be a pain :)

What's the last date I can send things and if I can't find a photo - is that ok? I have a feeling I only have my passport photo saved on my computer :)

Hi,

What's the last date I can send things and if I can't find a photo - is that ok? I have a feeling I only have my passport photo saved on my computer :)

i PMed u ;)

Hi,

Hi can I ask the same thing? Is it too late for my letter now.I'e been having trouble geting a photo and still haven't got one :S