Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Sivan hope you enjoy your time in La! Hope todays better for you :biggrin2:

hey :) yeah im better today...hope it stays like this...

it makes me happy to know mika knows about the book :)

Hi Sivan, I hope things are ok for you today........it is a big thing moving all that way and it is bound to be difficult for you if your BF is still in Isreal.

I am glad that knowing that Mika knows about the book has cheered you up....I think that is GREAT news!

I have just realised that I won't be able to get online after 25th for a couple of days........but I will be thinking of you and will be desperate to get online and catch up on all the news (and see the pics as soon as I can!)

Hi Sivan, I hope things are ok for you today........it is a big thing moving all that way and it is bound to be difficult for you if your BF is still in Isreal.

I am glad that knowing that Mika knows about the book has cheered you up....I think that is GREAT news!

I have just realised that I won't be able to get online after 25th for a couple of days........but I will be thinking of you and will be desperate to get online and catch up on all the news (and see the pics as soon as I can!)

i hope ill have tons of stories and pix! :)

blue sky...

not bad weather....

went to a resturant yesterday and afterto a book store to buy a book about learning to play the guitar....wish me luck:bleh:

blue sky...

not bad weather....

went to a resturant yesterday and afterto a book store to buy a book about learning to play the guitar....wish me luck:bleh:

Good luck.............you can join Mika's band!

Good luck.............you can join Mika's band!

lol i wish...speaking of that....who is in his band? im not sure i know them all and if i see them i wont recognize them :shocked:

lol i wish...speaking of that....who is in his band? im not sure i know them all and if i see them i wont recognize them :shocked:

If you click onto my myspace and look at my friends you will find them.......Luke, Mike and Martin. Sorry but Cherese (wrong spelling I know) is not there as I don't fancy her..........dreadfully sexist of me I know!

Scottish guitarist Martin Waugh

Korean bassist Michael Choi

English keyboardist Luke Juby

Drummer Cherisse Osei.

If any help... :thumb_yello:

thats great Sivan!

how r you now?? xD

hows ur guitar and the book and everything???

i lost the guitar books!!! grrr didnt see them since we got back from the store :(

sorry to hear about the books, but hopefully you'll find them after all*fingers-crossed*

either way, have fun learning guitar! teaching myself guitar might just be the best thing i've ever done and i cant imagine my life without it. you're gonna have loads of fun guaranteed;) one tip i can give is to practise at least a little bit every day, go through the songs you've learned, this way your fingers won't have time to heal cause if they do and you start playing again it will hurt just as much as it did when you started. as they say no pain no gain!:thumb_yello:

im tired...lol

I'll bet you are, Sivan! You've had a BIG week -- but it's Friday now, and in just a few short days... :wink2:

Just wanted to thank you again for all your hard work! You're awesome!

dcdeb