hello from 'Suzie'

suzie

Hi, it’s Suzie from Hungary. I first heard Grace Kelly in mid-January on Virgin Radio (via the internet) and I could hardly believe my ears. I grew up listening to Queen and would have never thought that in today’s music business built on standardised artists (including ’indie’ ones) there would ever emerge a someone who would not only sound so much like Freddie but also combine pop / rock with classical music so skillfully and so genuinely. He also seems to have complete control over his music and speaks his own mind, so I am convinced he has a long way to go.

Although I am already 33 and have never joined any fanclub in my life, having found this link I was quick to register since you seem to be a cool bunch of people and this guy deserves to be respected and supported.

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, it’s Suzie from Hungary. I first heard Grace Kelly in mid-January on Virgin Radio (via the internet) and I could hardly believe my ears. I grew up listening to Queen and would have never thought that in today’s music business built on standardised artists (including ’indie’ ones) there would ever emerge a someone who would not only sound so much like Freddie but also combine pop / rock with classical music so skillfully and so genuinely. He also seems to have complete control over his music and speaks his own mind, so I am convinced he has a long way to go.

Although I am already 33 and have never joined any fanclub in my life, having found this link I was quick to register since you seem to be a cool bunch of people and this guy deserves to be respected and supported.

:thumb_yello:

:welcomeani: nice to meet u!