The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you a uni student or are you studying from home, cause you are always logged on....that's great, I wish school would come to me....then life would be simpler..

me? No I go to school. Maybe my computer doesn't log of, but I'm here only couple of hours a day :D

I can understand that, it all depends on the teacher, sadly, cause history is a fascinating subject, which period are you on at the mo

I'm okay with french but I prefer German....how different is your lang to german?

I can understand that, it all depends on the teacher, sadly, cause history is a fascinating subject, which period are you on at the mo

I'm okay with french but I prefer German....how different is your lang to german?

lang to german?

yes hostory is interesting, I just hate the classes, because they are boring:mf_rosetinted: We study countries after World War II atm.

aah again this global warming:blink: that really is an inconvenient truth:blink:

yeah..it really freaks me out...sometimes i just feel like it's hopeless, that we'll all die in ten years,but now i've got to the part where i kid myself that this year was an exception, that it looked so bad because of the el nino effect and that it's gonna get better:blush-anim-cl: (yeah right). i wish there was something i could do to have a real effect...oh well...meanwhile i'll just stick to things like cleaning up garbage when i go hiking and nagging everybody about wasting energy(that includes you, tantastic,shut down your computer when you're not using it:bleh: i can be a real pain, i know, but somebody's got to do it:))

yeah..it really freaks me out...sometimes i just feel like it's hopeless, that we'll all die in ten years,but now i've got to the part where i kid myself that this year was an exception, that it looked so bad because of the el nino effect and that it's gonna get better:blush-anim-cl: (yeah right). i wish there was something i could do to have a real effect...oh well...meanwhile i'll just stick to things like cleaning up garbage when i go hiking and nagging everybody about wasting energy(that includes you, tantastic,shut down your computer when you're not using it:bleh: i can be a real pain, i know, but somebody's got to do it:))

yes I should shut it down:mf_rosetinted: But maybe it was all meant that way.. You know, humans to invent computers, cars etc and basically destroy the planet.. you never know..:cool:

Its a scary statistic ...

a 2 degree rise (that what we had in the Uk over the winter) would result in the coral reefs.

a 7 degree rise (ish) would mean no life on earth!

Theres a great film with Al Gore out at the moment , its very scary:mf_rosetinted:

yes that's why I said "an inconvenient truth" :bleh:

And SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Wtf is happening...........:blink: :blink:

a 2 degree rise (that what we had in the Uk over the winter) would result in the coral reefs.

Theres a great film with Al Gore out at the moment , its very scary:mf_rosetinted:

have you seen it Freddie? I have - very good, everyone should see it!

i'm having nightmares about it already!:boxed:

yes that's why I said "an inconvenient truth" :bleh:

And SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Wtf is happening...........:blink: :blink:

Girlintheblue as well , yes Ive seen it , its very worrying , the ice caps are melting at a HUGE rate , the cold water could come down and stop the gulf stream , this equals europe in an ice age , a very good movie :thumb_yello:

Girlintheblue as well , yes Ive seen it , its very worrying , the ice caps are melting at a HUGE rate , the cold water could come down and stop the gulf stream , this equals europe in an ice age , a very good movie :thumb_yello:

I don't think I wanna see it..:blink:

I don't try to denie it, but I really don't wanna watch it..:blink:

it really hit me how real the thing is when i read in several places that the US government is building an i-cant-remember-how-tall wall on the border with mexico because it seems climate change is gonna decrease world food levels so much that people will be flooding in to the States by the millions as food reserves will last longer there, and the pentagon wants to keep em out! how effed up is that!:tears:

it really hit me how real the thing is when i read in several places that the US government is building an i-cant-remember-how-tall wall on the border with mexico because it seems climate change is gonna decrease world food levels so much that people will be flooding in to the States by the millions as food reserves will last longer there, and the pentagon wants to keep em out! how effed up is that!:tears:

omg........:crybaby:

in the world scientists try to find alternatives way to product energy wich protect environement. but is very difficult. the new discoveries can't provide enough energy to use at grand scale.

but this is only a drop of water in an ocean. industry is the most poliuting thing in the world but it's a necessary harm. if the machines would be improved maybe the level of poliution.

and of course us, humans, must take care of our planet because it's unique and we can't have other instead.

in the world scientists try to find alternatives way to product energy wich protect environement. but is very difficult. the new discoveries can't provide enough energy to use at grand scale.

but this is only a drop of water in an ocean. industry is the most poliuting thing in the world but it's a necessary harm. if the machines would be improved maybe the level of poliution.

and of course us, humans, must take care of our planet because it's unique and we can't have other instead.

YEP how true , even over the last year in the UK alone we had a blistering hot summer and hardly any snow compared to average ....