The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am good thanks - just finishing off all the washing before the bairns come in from school

:wub2: Well I'll be here for some time and then I'll meet with my friend and we'll go bike riding:bleh: Yay! Weather is so hot!:shocked:

:wub2: Well I'll be here for some time and then I'll meet with my friend and we'll go bike riding:bleh: Yay! Weather is so hot!:shocked:

The weather is lovely here today - my son is washing his car, and mine :biggrin2: Still have to get something on for dinner though - I am out at music tonight!

It's 17:22 here :D AND IT IIIIIIS HOT...:mf_rosetinted:

so 2 hours ahead, and hot for March, great for the bike riide that Nicole wants to do with her friends...

what sort of weather do you get , is it as wishy washy as here or do you get proper seasons?

so 2 hours ahead, and hot for March, great for the bike riide that Nicole wants to do with her friends...

what sort of weather do you get , is it as wishy washy as here or do you get proper seasons?

It really depends, sometimes we have gorgeous white christmas, but this year we got snow in January :( And sometimes it can snow in March, so not very proper..:blink: but I won't complain :D I like to have 4 seasons.. (even if not that proper, but still XD)