Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Im here peoplez :D

Yes open a bar, just make sure to nip all arguments in the bud :D and it should be ok :) n_______n

This t-bar is for non drinkers anyway. :P and its full of non tee totalers LOL.

I like you all being here :D its just not what the t-bars for XD but temporarily its ok.

Hello Im here peoplez :D

Yes open a bar, just make sure to nip all arguments in the bud :D and it should be ok :) n_______n

This t-bar is for non drinkers anyway. :P and its full of non tee totalers LOL.

I like you all being here :D its just not what the t-bars for XD but temporarily its ok.

<makes coffee and kinda gets used to the place> :wink2:

hello wendi !! I'm gonna go shopping too this afternoon but i wanted to say hello to everyone :thumb_yello: !! This thread is a great replacement for the butterfly bar ( although i assume i can't have a lemon vodka here :naughty: )

Then I'd like .... mmmmmmh .... I'll take a sirup for the throat coz I'm sick right now :blush-anim-cl:

hello wendi !! I'm gonna go shopping too this afternoon but i wanted to say hello to everyone :thumb_yello: !! This thread is a great replacement for the butterfly bar ( although i assume i can't have a lemon vodka here :naughty: )

Then I'd like .... mmmmmmh .... I'll take a sirup for the throat coz I'm sick right now :blush-anim-cl:

Try some whisky with honey in it - works for coughs, colds and sore throats (but you will have to drink it outside the bar or Beckar will get you ) :D