• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi just pop in for a cuppa:thumb_yello:

How r ya all?:cool:

Me had a crap day at work i had to spend about 4 hours cleaning forms(seats) my back is killing me:crybaby:

I'm feeling abit old:old:

Hello:wink2: My back is killing me too, kinda.... and not to mention my head!

Hi just pop in for a cuppa:thumb_yello:

How r ya all?:cool:

Me had a crap day at work i had to spend about 4 hours cleaning forms(seats) my back is killing me:crybaby:

I'm feeling abit old:old:

Hugs for Claire - us Oldings need to be looked after - I am totally against hard work!!!! :naughty:

My head hurts a little bit too, but anyway i feel just gorgeous :punk: Coz we`ve got holidays `till the 9th April! yuppy!!!!!! :thumb_yello: You even can`t imagine how much i want to run away from all thoese maths things and stuff like that...

...I`m really sorry, that I cheated you and Mika yesterday :boxed: - there were SO much things to do that I just didn`t have time to spend some time in MFC. Sorry again, guys, but I`ll become better person after holidays, I promise! :wink2:

Hello everyone!!!:wink2:

Anybody happend over here??

(Oooohw, I did it again!!! I said to myself, don't get in... you have soooo much to do!!!:blink: )

Anyhow, everybody okay?? :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!!!:wink2:

Anybody happend over here??

(Oooohw, I did it again!!! I said to myself, don't get in... you have soooo much to do!!!:blink: )

Anyhow, everybody okay?? :thumb_yello:

hi!

yes I'm fine, if only I'd have NORMAL blue wool to make a vest for my dolly lol :D

no there are different types lol xD okay.. I think I said it wrong in the first place. I meant YARN :D LOL :D

Now it's getting too difficult for me...:blink:

I know what wool is, but what is Yarn????:blink:

Really never heard of it....

TANTASTIC! But if it`s not the new collection, than what is it??? I must know Everything! Tell me, oh, please, I`m begging, tell me about the wool! :roftl:

You want me to tell about the wool or the doll? oh well, you said wool.. Erm wool is nice :biggrin2: