The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sasje! Had a good day, so far? I have been off work and done absolutely nothing.

Haha, I haven't done anything either today...

Just sat here behind my computer...:blink:

Hi, yeah, I'm fine thanks RosieLou. Had another nightmare after that....my sister and her friend went to Tesco, couldn't reach either of them on their mobiles....when we managed to find them, they'd been chased by this man! Not good. But I'm fine now thanks. :)

Just peeled potatoes for dinner...I want fish but you can't do that in a steamer/george foreman grill!

Good to hear you're ok

Haha, I haven't done anything either today...

Just sat here behind my computer...:blink:

I know, I have been terrible since I got the computer 'wasting time' on here, but since discovering this forum I have been 10 times worse! :naughty:

hehe same here.. although today I even wen out hehe yay!!:punk:

i can't find my anklets !!!!!

we've got a cultural show coming up tonigt and i'm supposed to dance in it

and i'm supooseeed to be rehearsing right now but nope. :naughty:

mfc it is :)

I know, I have been terrible since I got the computer 'wasting time' on here, but since discovering this forum I have been 10 times worse! :naughty:

OMG me too! I am always thinking - right I'll go and do something now, well in 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins.... :roftl:

What are you going to wear?????????:boxed:

OMG - I have noooo idea!! :shocked: I am getting panicky about it now. Mr BG wants to dress up as Big Girl :shocked::roftl: I am going to try and change his mind - if not you will definitely be able to pick us out of the crowd lol!

It was worse when I first discovered the forum, it was like that at bedtime, you know, I'll just do one more refresh, oh just one more, then end up going to bed at 3am and getting up at 6. And I'm too bl00dy old for that! :naughty:

Hiya another one for the birmingham possie!

And another one....

:yay:I WILL BE THERE!!! :yay:

Thanks to Steph!! :flowers2:

I just sorted out my flights and I booked, and now I hope everything will go fine and that my flight is not cancelled or delayed and... and... and... :blink:

Anyway, I will be there, just like I said. :biggrin2:

OMG - I have noooo idea!! :shocked: I am getting panicky about it now. Mr BG wants to dress up as Big Girl :shocked::roftl: I am going to try and change his mind - if not you will definitely be able to pick us out of the crowd lol!

:blink: :blink: I don't wanna dress outrageously. I wanna wear my red jeans and one blouse and some other things I really like.

It was worse when I first discovered the forum, it was like that at bedtime, you know, I'll just do one more refresh, oh just one more, then end up going to bed at 3am and getting up at 6. And I'm too bl00dy old for that! :naughty:

:roftl: I'll be sitting downstairs watching telly with hubby and I'll make an excuse to go upstairs (pc is in the bedroom) - I'll come down an hour later and hes like - "you've been on the Mika site again haven't you?!" :roftl:

And another one....

:yay:I WILL BE THERE!!! :yay:

Thanks to Steph!! :flowers2:

I just sorted out my flights and I booked, and now I hope everything will go fine and that my flight is not cancelled or delayed and... and... and... :blink:

Anyway, I will be there, just like I said. :biggrin2:

Darn! Birmingham seems to be the hot ticket! No one going to London?