The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I quiet in the chin wagging section.. but its hard to keep up in the chat about Mika section LOL.

I know hardly anyone in the CAM section. So Im trying to talk to them :)

Much fun :D

I got a £10 gift card from off the chart radio for HMV. Im gonna wait until Love Today is out... <333 Do you think the price of grace kelly will go down? I wanna collect them all.. but not run out of money... though I wouldnt run out.. I just like to save my money haha XD

lol, i've had someone on at me all holiday to take a break. i can't though - i need good grades!

Im guessing its harder in colleges.. Ive had people telling me to study over the holiday.. like THANKS XD

I quiet in the chin wagging section.. but its hard to keep up in the chat about Mika section LOL.

I know hardly anyone in the CAM section. So Im trying to talk to them :)

Much fun :D

I got a £10 gift card from off the chart radio for HMV. Im gonna wait until Love Today is out... <333 Do you think the price of grace kelly will go down? I wanna collect them all.. but not run out of money... though I wouldnt run out.. I just like to save my money haha XD

no i think if you shop around you can get good deals on singles, but if you collect, iy's worth getting on to mikasound and go for the linhk there , they have special versions and not expensive!