The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah! But it's just, we get told that it costs Sunny so many money and all that, so I just thought that ppl should relax a bit, and instead write their personal things in the existing threads.. and all that.. :thumb_yello:

wow...i never thought about the post competition...i think i'm quite low when i think about it, judging by how often i've posted lately....:boxed:

but the memories were awesome.

i still can't get over how i'm the only oldie who hasn't changed my avatar yet :boxed:

Haha raha! but you don't have to get a new avatar! If you're the only one, it doesn't matter!

I would love to have 5,000 posts, but I guess they'll come.. one day!

wow...i never thought about the post competition...i think i'm quite low when i think about it, judging by how often i've posted lately....:boxed:

i still can't get over how i'm the only oldie who hasn't changed my avatar yet :boxed:

But you areant used to being 3rd.. Ive lost my title!! XD And was catchin up until the thread got deleted gawdness. XD

Im used to you with that ava.. if you changed it, it would be harder to recognise you. XD

I don't feel like I am posting much at all!!!:shocked: I don't know how I've got so many posts...they just ....came:blink:

same here...but actually, relatively, i don't have many posts at all compared to you guys!

i don't mind, though.

i'll leave the super posting to y'all :D

Why are you so keen on having many posts? I mean, seriously, you can't even beat Freddie :bleh: and he's a guy :thumb_yello:

Its not Nicole or Freddie I wanna beat. Tee hee, 3 is the magic number.

i don't think it's a matter of beating fd...i think beckar just wanted to be used to her normal spot.

Fd is the king. Cant overtake him.

I was 400 posts under nicole at one post... XD Nicole your just too good! XD

woah you were that close?:D

400 is pretty close yes. But it was only after the bar was deleted. I had such a chance but didnt take it. Cause everytime I posted a hundred.. she would still be one hundred above me. Amazing ^___^

400 is pretty close yes. But it was only after the bar was deleted. I had such a chance but didnt take it. Cause everytime I posted a hundred.. she would still be one hundred above me. Amazing ^___^

hahha.. oh well :D

I don't even have 3000:cool: yeaaa