The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

It is very smart!! :D

lol. I literally just saw it looked at the price then bought it. £14.99 isnt that much.. Ive seen bags like that much more expensive.

I want these heelies though.. the propery trainer ones... but they cost £70. I have the money.. but I want my mum to put a bit towards it.. cause £70 would nearly empty my bank I used to shopping XD I want them so much though :(

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi <waves back>

Heelies are cool, you just see little kids gliding round Asda witht hem on... it looks pretty surreal....

Its so cool :D I have the ones that light up (they look AWESOME in darkness) and you can strap to your shoes. But I NEED the real ones haha XD

• 2 weeks later...

Im not happy. I posted loads yesterday and they have all now been deleted along with the thread. NOT HAPPY.

Gr. I posted my butt off yesterday trying to catch up. And I was doing really well. Now Im gonna end up even further behind. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Im not happy. I posted loads yesterday and they have all now been deleted along with the thread. NOT HAPPY.

Gr. I posted my butt off yesterday trying to catch up. And I was doing really well. Now Im gonna end up even further behind. :( :( :( :( :(

Aww.... :( I feel sorry for you now:( I liked this thread.... I think it was nice....

Gr. I posted my butt off yesterday trying to catch up. And I was doing really well. Now Im gonna end up even further behind. :( :( :( :( :( :(

wait.. why were they deleted? :(:o

I dunno why they deleted it... I wasnt there. But I cant see why he couldnt just close it and let if fall to save our posts.

but where were they deleted? here? sorry I'm cinfused :D and yeah please don't delete our posts :(

yeah and they also deleted the thread about mika's family pics :mf_rosetinted: ... but i guess they had a reason for that one !

i think the thread about the original mfc members was deleted because we talked about wikipedia on it and about a false information.

yeah and they also deleted the thread about mika's family pics :mf_rosetinted: ... but i guess they had a reason for that one !

i think the thread about the original mfc members was deleted because we talked about wikipedia on it and about a false information.

I understand if you delete a thread about Mika's family, because that's his personal life etc.. But why that thread :( I loved it :(

what did you talk about there then? :S

but there are much worse threads... and oh..well.... i liked that thread..and I think it shouldn't have been deleted.:(

I was trying to catch up with steph.. and I was using that thread to post cause we were having a conversation.. and conversations where you keep posting your replies are the best for gaining posts. But... all gone -__-

We should use the youngling one more again.. I miss the days when we would all ramble random stuff on there XD

maybe Raha! Ppl like me couldn't really join it!

I've also noticed posting these really really random threads.. Seriously! Threads where ppl can't really debate much etc!

I've also noticed posting these really really random threads.. Seriously! Threads where ppl can't really debate much etc!

yes you are right! Also, there is a lot of off topic. (I'm not saying I'm not guilty, I'm just admitting the problem. which I have, too)

Lol.... the idea of that post was to remember the old good times <333

I was up to over 3700 yesterday. Im SO annoyed.