The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh sorry :doh: I'm so stupid, I didn't get the word "ours".. I was like "ours? like "bear" in french?! wtf?" but now I get it haha :lol3:

Thats ok - you do very well - if you had answered in Estonian I would not have had a clue what you were saying at all!!!! I think your new avatar is cute!!! :thumb_yello:

Thats ok - you do very well - if you had answered in Estonian I would not have had a clue what you were saying at all!!!! I think your new avatar is cute!!! :thumb_yello:

hehe thanks.

I always mix 'ours' in English and in French up xD god all those languages :insane: drive you grazy one day (if not already :naughty:) :lol3:

Fine fine, needs more videos tho.. Hmm.. More videos before using the same ones again!

What happening today ppl?

Erm... wore our own clothes to school for charity, i coughed so much in maths I went red, looked like I was crying and the teacher kindly told me to go to the toilet.... it was pretty embarissing...

Erm... wore our own clothes to school for charity, i coughed so much in maths I went red, looked like I was crying and the teacher kindly told me to go to the toilet.... it was pretty embarissing...

Hmm.. Rosie you do have many embarrassing moments. XD

haha - school uniform!!!!! We don't have that.. But I'd like to have one, 'cos they're sexy :das:

Beckar - have you been doing drugs again??

sexy???? we wear dark green jumpers and white polo shirts.... you must be thinking of short pleated skirts and white shirts with ties... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

sexy???? we wear dark green jumpers and white polo shirts.... you must be thinking of short pleated skirts and white shirts with ties... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

We have white shirts and blue ties.. though.. I have left school now hahaha YAY. only have to wear the uniform when I go in for my exams XD

We have white shirts and blue ties.. though.. I have left school now hahaha YAY. only have to wear the uniform when I go in for my exams XD

Oh, you're in yr 11 :) They wear their own clothes to the exams here :)

Our uniform is fine. Girls sports clothes are ok too- green t shirt and black shorts...

boys have to wear bright green tops, bright green knee high socks and the brightest yellow shorts you've ever seen :naughty:

orh yeah... skirts with that square pattern, little shirts with ties.. yo!

We always wear our own clothing!

I'm soon done with school - a few exams left yet!

I threw up a few days ago because I coughed.. Disgusting!

Mmm.. Socks with patterns!

boys have to wear bright green tops, bright green knee high socks and the brightest yellow shorts you've ever seen :naughty:

OMF! Nooooo :roftl: :roftl: I can just imagine that!!!

I threw up a few days ago because I coughed.. Disgusting!

Mmm.. Socks with patterns!

It's horrible, ive been coughing consistantly (nearly...) for the past month and throwing up. My doctor wants me to have a x ray to see if i swallowed somin... you'd think i'd have noticed :blink:

ok... no one really wanted to know that...

It's horrible, ive been coughing consistantly (nearly...) for the past month and throwing up. My doctor wants me to have a x ray to see if i swallowed somin... you'd think i'd have noticed :blink:

ok... no one really wanted to know that...

Cooooool! I bet it's a dead spider or 15 of them!