The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a way, it would be a good thing for me if the site did crash tonight because I've got loads of other things I should be doing and being kicked off here is the only thing that will keep me out for long enough!

Ah, YOU are the one to blame! :biggrin2::bleh:

I agree - when I was driving into town earlier I was wondering what was going on here :blink:

That is sad!!

Lol its quite funny at school Ill say something and my friends will always link it with Mika.. because I apparently am always going on about Mika at school.... even though Ive stopped.. and most of the time they bring it up thinking thats what I was talking about... XD

Yes, it was me!

I take the blame for the site crashing because I willed it to, so that I could get some dull stuff like washing up and laundry done.

Sorry everyone!!

Lol.... its quite funny tho if you think about it XD

I agree - when I was driving into town earlier I was wondering what was going on here :blink:

i hate being at work and then getting here and you feel like a stranger walking into a room cause you've missed so much....

That is sad!!

Lol its quite funny at school Ill say something and my friends will always link it with Mika.. because I apparently am always going on about Mika at school.... even though Ive stopped.. and most of the time they bring it up thinking thats what I was talking about... XD

I fully understand, when people don't want to listen, you just stop, and when thy are ready, they'll bring it up