The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

And I'm trying to write an article, but my mind is a mess, I can't find the right words, as to say it's like having a writers' block and every minute I get distracted by this board. :boxed:

I should get some discipline! :mad3:

what's the article on hun?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg i just want him badddddddddddddd lol

I know, how is it he can look so sexy no matter what he is dressed up as, even Edward Scissorhands and Willy Wonka....

....Um, actually I take that back :roftl: but I definitely think Captain Jack is his sexiest yet, probably followed by Chocolat!

I very much think so:wink2: *hugs Feddie again*

Wifey...... *hugs* did you have a good day hun? Do we have any furniture yet? lol

Sooooo, what did I miss today???? I can't read the whole thread through!

CONGRATS WIFEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been weird, lol, kept getting emotional so got stuck into the tidying to try to stop me being all blah lol so i tidied like hell and now i'm feeling all tidy here lol you know when everything feels clean and it's like 'ooooooooohhhhh' lol.....

so now i stopped coz i could feel a bit OCDish so i clamped down but now i'm all jittery wanting to be doing stuff hahaha am gonna nip get me tea then i'm back :D

We dont have furniture but we have carpets and tiles on 3 floors!! heehee

CONGRATS WIFEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been weird, lol, kept getting emotional so got stuck into the tidying to try to stop me being all blah lol so i tidied like hell and now i'm feeling all tidy here lol you know when everything feels clean and it's like 'ooooooooohhhhh' lol.....

so now i stopped coz i could feel a bit OCDish so i clamped down but now i'm all jittery wanting to be doing stuff hahaha am gonna nip get me tea then i'm back :D

We dont have furniture but we have carpets and tiles on 3 floors!! heehee

Yay! I can't wait to see it Jodi!!!! ejoy your tea and see you very soon x

Yes - lots of washing done etc. so feel quite happy to be here just now!! (not skiiving!!) :thumb_yello:

Don't you feel better when you get all the housework out of the way, giving you free rain to indulge yourself? Well I do:wink2:

OOOh yes - Johnny Depp - just watched that clip - am all a flutter!

Yes BG - am just an A list Hobnobber now!

:roftl: I thought I was going to be on telly a couple of weeks back - they filmed an episode of that Fussy Eaters prog. on BBC 3 in our pub. They were there for 2 days and we all had to sign release forms, but when the show was aired the bit in the pub was only a couple of seconds and they only showed the outside of the pub and my father in law (mainly his back :roftl: )

I did film a ghost hunting programme for Discovery last year, it has been on apparently, but I haven't seen it yet!

Don't you feel better when you get all the housework out of the way, giving you free rain to indulge yourself? Well I do:wink2:

Yes - but didnt get all housework done :shocked: just the washing :thumb_yello: that will do me for now :roftl:

BG - had my 5 seconds of fame on the Fri morning underdogs show - but may daughter Evie is on lots - even on the CBBC website with her rescue dog.

And while we were talking about Mums - mine is Fabby Fab Fab - she comes and snaffles my washing when I am at work and brings it back clean and ironed!!

LOVE YOU MUM X X X X X