Hello!

mrel

Hiya guys, I have been a member of this forum for a while but have never posted! but you all seem so lovely so i'm being brave. My name is Maria and i'm 19 years old. I met mika a few times last year- he's so amazingly sweet, success couldn't have happened to a nicer man. He's really flourished, and i saw him recently and he's still the same friend he was. I love reading all of your posts and hope i can be an active a member as all of you are! i'm finding out more and more about him everyday and hope to make some friends here. all my love, maria x

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to have you among us, oh great one who has met mika<bows in worship>:naughty: it's so nice to hear lovely things about mika from people who have met him first hand, really reassuring!

:punk:

Hiya guys, I have been a member of this forum for a while but have never posted! but you all seem so lovely so i'm being brave. My name is Maria and i'm 19 years old. I met mika a few times last year- he's so amazingly sweet, success couldn't have happened to a nicer man. He's really flourished, and i saw him recently and he's still the same friend he was. I love reading all of your posts and hope i can be an active a member as all of you are! i'm finding out more and more about him everyday and hope to make some friends here. all my love, maria x
:punk: :punk:

hi Maria,

You are very lucky to have met Mika before he has hit fame!!! Not that fame will change him in any way, I think he is too honest, gregarious determined and talented , a young man with values and standards, very few rising 'pop stars can rise to that! Mika is utterly unique!!!

I'm getting a bit worried about your comment:

'I love reading all your posts...' oh dear, I wonder what some newlings think of us and our chats....

Where did you meet Mika, I'd love to hear !!

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. i'm adding this onto my post from before as i need a bit of help. how do i get an avatar thingy?? and also i kind of want to say hello again as i'm gonna start posting more as i didn't really after my last hello! hope you are all well x

hey guys. i'm adding this onto my post from before as i need a bit of help. how do i get an avatar thingy?? and also i kind of want to say hello again as i'm gonna start posting more as i didn't really after my last hello! hope you are all well x

well,click on account from the bar at the top of the page, and in the new window you'll find a list of options on the left and there you have edit avatar.

click on that and they guide you through the thing there. you can either pick one of the avatars the site provides or upload your own pic. hope this helps:thumb_yello:

Hey mrel!

Welcome!:wink2:

Click the "account"

There's the Settings & Options!! :wink2: