Hi

lara

Hi all,

I just got round to doing my introduction.

I'm Lara, I live about 10 minutes away from Beirut, Lebanon with my cute dog, 'Grace' (not named after the song though).

I kept hearing Mika on the radio here but they never say who they're playing so it was ages before I knew who Mika was. In the end, he was on t.v. here and as soon as they said he was half - Lebanese (like me) I got online... and here I am.

Now, I can't get his songs out of my head:)

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for a Mika concert here in Lebanon - hopefully before I'm too old to dance un-aided:wink2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I just got round to doing my introduction.

I'm Lara, I live about 10 minutes away from Beirut, Lebanon with my cute dog, 'Grace' (not named after the song though).

I kept hearing Mika on the radio here but they never say who they're playing so it was ages before I knew who Mika was. In the end, he was on t.v. here and as soon as they said he was half - Lebanese (like me) I got online... and here I am.

Now, I can't get his songs out of my head:)

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for a Mika concert here in Lebanon - hopefully before I'm too old to dance un-aided:wink2:

hello :) welcome to the site!

im from Israel.... it suck the war between our countries :(

Hi Lara!

..i am in Broumanneh this weekend, u r probably the closest person to me in the forum.... :naughty:

Hi,

Thanks for the nice welcome :)

Byblos - you're in Broumanneh? Do you live there? I think we should start the campaign for a Mika concert in Lebanon :wink2:

And Freddiesdouble - your posts really make me laugh :roftl:

Byblos - you're in Broumanneh? Do you live there? I think we should start the campaign for a Mika concert in Lebanon :wink2:

no, I live in Byblos (Jbeil)... i was in Broumaneh only for the weekend..

....yeah we should! :punk: