Omg!!! Read This!!!

curly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear! I just read some of Rattatatatggs "friends" commentaries in Myspace, and they are seriously funny! It really sounds like having rosettes are important for someones career! And they think that Mika being gay is revenge enough for having stolen the idea.. Lol.. Get a life girls...

Who and what exactly are they? Don't recall them having a no 1 single and album at the same time :naughty:

And showing my age here but I'm fairly sure The Osmonds had rosettes, are the Rats going back in time to tell them off, as well? :roftl:

Who and what exactly are they? Don't recall them having a no 1 single and album at the same time :naughty:

And showing my age here but I'm fairly sure The Osmonds had rosettes, are the Rats going back in time to tell them off, as well? :roftl:

:roftl: We dont care how old you are. Just as long as you love Mika we don't mind!

Lets write a ridiculous article about how they have stolen the rossettes form others then.. OR how they have stolen bad music taste from.. I dunno"

Lol we should all post a comment on their myspace saying how sad they are for getting all worked up about such a stupid subject!

Uhhh...lets hope the guy who invented the trousers will come haunting them, asking for them to take their clothes off!! :roftl: :roftl:

Love that idea!!! :roftl: They sould do it on a live gig and get pics to posty on here! :lmao:

Good idea!!!! Why don't we ALL add them? :roftl:

or...

what about a massive comment-sending? :roftl: With mika videos or songs... :devil:

Loving the idea i think we should do it. I really think we should all get a pics of mika and just post them and post them until they delete us a s a friend :roftl: but we have to put messages with them like...errmm... i cant think. Anybody???

Weird things from his lyrics..

GO MARMITE GO

Love Mika.. Mikaness..

Curls have more fun!

Should we post a thread saying 'add these and terrorise they accused mika of stealing' lol that would be fun!

Or we could send pictures of Mika's rosettes...

And we don't have to say nothing at all, I guess... :devil:

Very good but so far there are only 3 people willing i think. I definately would! :roftl:

Should we post a thread saying 'add these and terrorise they accused mika of stealing' lol that would be fun!

Totally fun! Of course, remind people off being polite and grownup and stuff!