Omg!!! Read This!!!

curly

campaigncu9.jpg

Basically this unkonwn band have a accused mika of stealing the idea of having rosettes and have made a big complaint blah blah blah so me EnFa and Mary thought we should post pictures of Mika rosettes onto their myspace just to shut them up! What do you think???

Heres the myspace: http://myspace.com/ratattagg

Heres the complaint: http://angryape.com/news/2007/03/ratattagg-versus-mika-round-2

Go HERE to help with the campaign and get added to the list

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh err, their manager obviously ditched them for someone who was going somewhere........:naughty:

Did you go onto their myspace? Not my type of music at all. (being polite here and not resorting to the insults seen on their myspace)

says a band that has no record deal :naughty:

found this on their myspace

To: MIKA

I know for a fact, I have it on good authority, that your 'people' were at our gig at the Proud Gallery a few months back and you saw, and liked, our customised rosettes and consequently stole the idea.

What with 'Mika' being a no.1 selling artist now if we produce more it looks like we're copying you, I think this is massively unjust and I think you should refrain from making any more Mika rosettes and allow us to continue producing our merchandise.

I suggest you use your imagination and get your own ideas, I'm very disappointed that this has happened, it's very disrespectful, we're an independent band starting out and you've stomped on us, you wouldn't have stolen the idea if Scissor Sisters had come up with it first would you?

Raary Deci-hells

Have to say crap music

Since rosettes are so widely used for loads of stuff, I don't think they could be claimed to be exclusive (by that other band). It's a bit like saying they put their name on a badge first ... badges are everywhere too!

Just my opinion :bleh:

Some people are just so jealous that MIKA has talent!!

As far as the rosettes go why not use them for publicity if they worked for Ratty(whatever his name was!) the management are bound to use the idea again. Who cares if someone is copying someone else they are just being petty and should be honoured that MIKA choose to go with the rosette idea.

Its like saying Heinz makes tomato soup so now no other brand can make tomato soup! Did that stop the other brands of course not!!

xx

Whateva...:tongue2:

Maybe if these guys had good music, they would be successful too! Even with the rosettes, they suck! :naughty: Obviously they are trying to get some attention... Ignore them...:tongue2:

Haha, that was funny! :naughty:

It's very thoughtless to blame it all on Mika though.

Like he had anything to do with that!

Wasn't it the Mika's secret society's rosette?

I bet it wasn't all Mika's idea! And whoever's it was, as far as i know it's not prohibited to wear rosettes!

I remember i did wonder why had Mika's secret society's profile picture (it used to be the Mika-rosette) changed in myspace... So Mika actually HAS done something about it and doesn't use the rosette anymore! :shocked:

Poor Mika, he's so kind! :no:

I haven't seen it on him anymore, has anyone else? No.

Ooh err, their manager obviously ditched them for someone who was going somewhere........:naughty:

Did you go onto their myspace? Not my type of music at all. (being polite here and not resorting to the insults seen on their myspace)

yeah i checked out their my space, they seem to have a lot of 'friends' but i dont 'get' their music reminds me of young angry kids who have just flung a band together:roftl: . Theyre not in the same league as Mika really are they now:naughty: As for Rosettes, how can you steal that idea:shocked:, they are used all over the world, have been for years. Really innovative:cool: , I dont think the rosettes are the making of Mika:roftl: