Omg!!! Read This!!!

curly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smukt, smukt! Now we only need people to see it.. Tomorrow, there are going to be a lot of fellows in that thread!

I hope so! We do come up with a good plan don't we! :devil: I've edited the 'Mika Needs You Thread' and asked everyone to add the link to their signature.

u can add me to ur list, I am mad now...nobody is mean to my Mika and gets away with it...and its not like they can actually sing, they sound just like all the other bands like that!!

I have no idea how to get accepted onto myspace, I have never done it before

u can add me to ur list, I am mad now...nobody is mean to my Mika and gets away with it...and its not like they can actually sing, they sound just like all the other bands like that!!

I have no idea how to get accepted onto myspace, I have never done it before

You are hearby added to the list Mika_Lover. Hit the link in my signature to read more about it. :thumb_yello:

I've just read all this and gone to myspace and gone over everything, it is utterly bizarre, these gyus need their heads examined, I have just now left a post on their blog to that effect

You gonna help?

yeah, like these guys are probably all screwed up in the head on drugs or something......they need to get a life:boxed:

What abput Us? We are being on this board! Posting like we were paid for it!!

Who and what exactly are they? Don't recall them having a no 1 single and album at the same time :naughty:

And showing my age here but I'm fairly sure The Osmonds had rosettes, are the Rats going back in time to tell them off, as well? :roftl:

I remember The Bay City Rollers with their rosettes, are they going to sue Mika too?

Like it's been said already, rosettes have been around for decades, used by football teams, politicians, protesters, pop groups alike, if Mika hadn't got to No1, would these people be complaining? I DON'T THINK SO!

And how do they know about the rosettes, because unless they have been to the gigs or been on his site, I can't say that I have seen anyone wearing them walking down the street, and I drive through London every other day.

They should grow up and worry about getting a record deal rather than obsessing about a piece of merchandise (although since that seems to be the main way of artists getting money when they start out, maybe that's why they are).

Have you read all of the comments in their blog?

There are some of them quite hilarious!

For example:

"(...)And he's not as good looking as he thinks he is...that moron thinks anyone will buy them rosettes?! HA!(...)" HAHAHA :roftl: I'm sure you look much better than Mika, baby... :roftl: :roftl:

"we get together a Rat-att-army and go smash up some mika fans..." Sure you will... :sleep_1:

Woo-hooo! :roftl:

I remember i did wonder why had Mika's secret society's profile picture (it used to be the Mika-rosette) changed in myspace... So Mika actually HAS done something about it and doesn't use the rosette anymore!

I thought exactly the same thing and now I know why!!

Wonder if they are still available at this gigs??

Wouldn't have thought MIKA would have changed anything to suit that group of thugs. Maybey its the confrontation thing and being bullied over something so small??

Come on MIKA get a grip everyone will try and sue you for something if you let them. Time to make your stand!!

xx