The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

I'm watching it now! Oldling power!! It's great!!!

Thanks - that was take 3 - Hazel was not happy with the first two!!! I was exhausted - but we had fun making it. Its not clever, or high tech - just a youngling and an oldling enjoying Mika's music!!!!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks - that was take 3 - Hazel was not happy with the first two!!! I was exhausted - but we had fun making it. Its not clever, or high tech - just a youngling and an oldling enjoying Mika's music!!!!

Well, it's all about the love for the music :thumb_yello:

Beckar - forget it :bleh: haha! I get to see all the videos:biggrin2:

HAha. Ive seeen it :D Yaaaah. XD

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o o ooo o.. o!!!!one!!1!!

Hehe!

One thing that's interesting is, that many people do the same things at the same parts.. :naughty:

Well, the Love Love thing is in like.. all of them - but it's not only that! It's the way people dance! Haha! You're going to notice it in the finished video!

Enfa. Can you post my vid on the front page, its in my siggy.. I want it to have loads of views on youtube. I dont know why.. I just want it to get seen more on youtube & be one of the ones you see first when searching.. not on like page 55 or something XD

:o we dont want the youngling thread to be cluttered!! Post it in the BAR lol XD

Well, I just don't think that THIS is the right thread for that kind of things.. even tho I also did some advertizzzzing :naughty: