The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so how much more of the song is there to go?

3 minutes :roftl: :roftl: So people need to hurry sending the last videos, so I don't have to edit the first part :thumb_yello:

P.s. I'll just write in big fonts from now on - so you can see when it's the champ.. I mean me, who writes!

IM ADVERTISING THIS TO EVERYONE IN MY MULTIPLY!!

theyre not members though :S

so i hope you dont mind XD eheh

but im not sure if theyll do it LOL

ill try...

Advertising what ??? am I missing something here :blink: Sometimes I get very confused about whats going on and where and I can never find posts or threads' date=' I think it must be cos I am an oldling or something.[/color'] :emot-sad:

i meant the FanVid project XDD

so i hope ill get some replies tomorrow :S XD

and dont worry...LOL...i get confused too =P

especially this week since im super busy xD

But where is the link to see it' date=' it IS the one EnFa is making isn't it or am I just totally lost again[/color'] :blink:

From next week, I'll have unlimited time untill august to make it.. Ecxept from the days with exams or MIKA CONCERT(!!!!!!!!!...)

I've only made 1 minut (:shocked::roftl: ) But as I've said, it's not making the video that takes time, but gettting the videos..

I have about 16 videos now :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

IMPORTANT - remember to save your videos - just in case something bad happens!

My digital camera's going to be sent off for repairs within the next week or so..hopefully it'll be fixed quickly so I can make my video ASAP! I just got out of school today for the summer so I'm really really excited about doing this now :original: I wish my camera were working!!!!

I cant wait to see the finished product - but will have the cringe factor as I am in it - and not happy with my video now!! :no: found a nicer top I could have worn!!! :roftl:

haha thats exactly my thinking!

but i mean... haha a purple mini mouse top is pretty lame but the braces balance it out haha WOO

oh and the sparkly hat :bleh:

i tried to get people to join in - a couple of them replied 'who are you?' but the rest of them were like 'yyeeerrrr screw you' and i was all ":sneaky2: " but im still gona try! haha